Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+48
blockybalboa
zappamax14
AndMan227
JoeTheSheep
Rykleos
some_ranger1
GaMerG77
Rulyon
serioussam
Mudkip0930
LiMiT7
Deathsplat
Ripplyskydiver4
Baldymoint7
killerd0nkey
thebadhatter
wesley
aapl2
Jhubbz_
the fel blacksmith
Snakerob
seaNINJA
JPS
maroon_potatoe
nicholsons200
killer465465
CrackFox
Ciphon
lolyounoob1
The_Music_Man
UrMomsMoat
luminousmouse
NeroTheDarklord
paradox74
G
DoughnutSpanker
SergentPineapple
onlinerocker
Monstaboi
Spxify
Orcworm
GoDjMike
Albuca
DCN
Chazdude42
Ryoman
darkxephos
Grintendo
52 posters

Requesting Assistance for the new Spawn Project

Rykleos
    Rykleos

Requesting Assistance for the new Spawn Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Requesting Assistance for the new Spawn Project

Post by Rykleos 2011-09-18, 00:42

In-game Name: Rykleos
    Time Period: -5GMT
    Normal Playing time: 3:45 P.M. - 10:00 PM On week days, most of the day on weekends
    Why you want to help: Want to be back in the Orcworm community and do this: For Science!
    What you will bring to the table: Countless design, worldedit, and community views.

:]
    JoeTheSheep
    JoeTheSheep

Requesting Assistance for the new Spawn Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Requesting Assistance for the new Spawn Project

Post by JoeTheSheep 2011-09-18, 00:48

In-game Name: JoeTheSheep
    Time Period: Eastern Standard
    Normal Playing time: Weekdays: 4-9-ish. Weekends: Whenever
    Why you want to help: I want to help make an amazing new spawn.
    What you will bring to the table: My creativity and anything else you need. Razz
    AndMan227

Post by AndMan227 2011-09-19, 09:51

In-Game Name: AndMan227
    Time Period: EST
    Normal Playing Time: 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm
    Why I Want To Help: Because I Want Our Server To Be The Best One Ever
    What You Will Bring To The Table: I'll Do Anything You Want Me To
    zappamax14
    zappamax14
    Donator
    Donator

Post by zappamax14 2011-09-22, 10:24

In-game Name: zappamax14
    Time Period: U.S.A.
    Normal Playing time: on and off after 3:00
    Why you want to help: So other players can have a better time on the server.
    What you will bring to the table: My arcitechure side, and whatever is needed.
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-09-27, 13:48

In-game Name:Blockybalboa

Time Period:Mountain Standard

Normal Playing time:4/5 PM - 8-10PM, Weekends- 11AM - 6PM, 8PM 10PM-ish

Why you want to help: Think it will be fun, to say i have helped build spawn, to showcase my architectural beauty's

What you will bring to the table: Folow plans, listen, won't abuse powers, architectural amazing-ness.
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-09-27, 20:17

In-game Name: freddy705

Time Period: MET (Middle european time, Paris|Berlin|Rome)

Normal Playing time: Very often from 11 am - 2 or 3 pm and from 8 pm - 1-2 am

Why you want to help: Because i am interested in having a new spawn, and i got a little area of expertice. Also i never
    done anything wrong like grief, bad language, acting like a duchebag etc. <---- means i can be thrusted

What you will bring to the table: I share ideas, work hard, get things done. Also i understand building patterns and way to do things very easy. Pluss i am surley one of the few that actually can HELP without my mother coming into my room and say that i need to get off Razz (no offence).

And if the spawn is becoming The Imperial city, then i got a huge area of expertice within Oblivion, since i am a moder and because i have studied the way its build for myself to make changes into that game.

If iam not accepted, i understand, as long as things get done, iam happy Smile

Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-27, 22:36

To avoid people being upset thinking they're not accepted, please read my first post, as i do update it.

More people will be chosen when needed Smile.
    BUD_the_Slacker
    BUD_the_Slacker

Post by BUD_the_Slacker 2011-09-28, 21:26

In-game Name: BUD_the_Slacker

Time Period: MET (Vienna)

Normal Playing time: Sadly, not as much as I used to, but if chosen for the project I will dedicate my time for whenever you need me.

Why you want to help: Because the prospect of architectural design and construction of something greater than some isolated tower in the middle of nowhere has grasped my imagination and draws me in as light would do to a moth.

What you will bring to the table: I am deployable in a multitude of different workplaces, willing to work on whatever you have planned, be it the vast sewer systems, statues and decorations or the grand walls around the city.

Furthermore, I work well in a group, subordinating or assuming control when needed. I work fast, hard and dedicated as well.

Last but not least, if you were planning on allowing some deviation from the original city in TES:O, I would be more than happy to relay some of my ideas to you.

uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-10-03, 14:12

Necro?!
    In-game Name: uberblake
    Time Period: California time...in the US. Couldn't figure out what it was called, cuz google had too many names for it.
    Normal Playing time: A lot.
    Why you want to help: Because I have nothing else to do.
    What you will bring to the table: I'm pretty good at projects (ask Nero). Some good building when I get bored.
    Le_LH
    Le_LH

Post by Le_LH 2011-10-03, 17:27

In-game Name: Le_LH
    Time Period: GMT +2
    Normal Playing time: diffrent, but a couple of hours every day Smile
    Why you want to help: I want to feel like im a part of the server, and help you guys. besides, it seems fun to build and arrange such a thing as a new spawn, and i maybe have the chance to learn more about constructions and such out of this.
    What you will bring to the table: Whatever it takes Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 04:05