Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk


    Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Share

    Poll

    What u think of computer

    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 8 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 6 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 9 ]
    32% [32%] 

    Total Votes: 28
    avatar
    Mudkip0930

    Posts : 115
    Join date : 2011-07-24
    Age : 17
    Location : Chicken planted

    Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Mudkip0930 on 2011-11-06, 10:35

    Soooooooo.... Does your computer suck? or does it get you over 9000 fps on crysis 2? (i think it has a frame limit but idc)

    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2010-12-30

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Yarwood on 2011-11-06, 10:47

    CPU: 2x Intel 980x OC'd to 5GHz
    GPU: 4x ATI HD Radeon 6990
    RAM: 128 GB of Corsair Dominator 2300MHz RAM
    SSD: OCZ RevoDrive 500GB PCI-E Solid State Drive
    HDD: 10x Samsung F1 1TB
    avatar
    Mudkip0930

    Posts : 115
    Join date : 2011-07-24
    Age : 17
    Location : Chicken planted

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Mudkip0930 on 2011-11-06, 10:51

    Ok: My specs are
    Intel pentium1 E5200 processor
    3gb system memory
    320gb hard drive
    Intel GMA 3100 graphics card.
    and windows 7 64 bit
    avatar
    Krellyn

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 24

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Krellyn on 2011-11-06, 12:38

    Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 39 °C
    Thuban 45nm Technology

    RAM
    16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)

    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A785TD-V EVO (AM3) 44 °C

    Graphics
    H243H (1920x1080@60Hz)
    AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

    Hard Drives
    488GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA) 35 °C

    Optical Drives
    ASUS DRW-24B1ST a ATA Device

    Audio
    Logitech G35 Headset
    avatar
    The_Music_Man

    Posts : 739
    Join date : 2011-08-06
    Location : Everywhere.

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by The_Music_Man on 2011-11-06, 12:42

    I'm upgrading soon.
    And >_> where do I find the specs again?
    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-06, 12:44

    The_Music_Man wrote:I'm upgrading soon.
    And >_> where do I find the specs again?
    run->type dxdiag->paste here
    avatar
    The_Music_Man

    Posts : 739
    Join date : 2011-08-06
    Location : Everywhere.

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by The_Music_Man on 2011-11-06, 12:51

    "run is not recognized as (too lazy to copy)...."

    ThePhunMaster

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-06-18
    Age : 20
    Location : BirchWood City

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by ThePhunMaster on 2011-11-06, 12:58

    Yarwood wrote:


    RAM: 128 GB of Corsair Dominator 2300MHz RAM

    O.O wut. How can you get that much RAM?
    avatar
    sieve

    Posts : 1371
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by sieve on 2011-11-06, 13:05

    Krellyn wrote:Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 39 °C
    Thuban 45nm Technology

    RAM
    16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)

    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A785TD-V EVO (AM3) 44 °C

    Graphics
    H243H (1920x1080@60Hz)
    AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

    Hard Drives
    488GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA) 35 °C

    Optical Drives
    ASUS DRW-24B1ST a ATA Device

    Audio
    Logitech G35 Headset

    nice same headset
    avatar
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 5936
    Join date : 2010-10-31
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Orcworm on 2011-11-06, 13:28

    ThePhunMaster wrote:
    Yarwood wrote:


    RAM: 128 GB of Corsair Dominator 2300MHz RAM

    O.O wut. How can you get that much RAM?



    _________________

    avatar
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

    Posts : 561
    Join date : 2011-07-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Canada

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Rardical on 2011-11-06, 13:41

    Um... I have a laptop... So...


    _________________
    Spoiler:






    Join date: 2011-07-23
    In-Game Staff
    Earned:
    Sat Oct 22, 2011

    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2010-12-30

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Yarwood on 2011-11-06, 13:49

    Orcworm wrote:
    ThePhunMaster wrote:
    Yarwood wrote:


    RAM: 128 GB of Corsair Dominator 2300MHz RAM

    O.O wut. How can you get that much RAM?


    My phone uses this motherboard.
    avatar
    The_Music_Man

    Posts : 739
    Join date : 2011-08-06
    Location : Everywhere.

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by The_Music_Man on 2011-11-06, 14:42

    Yarwood wrote:
    Orcworm wrote:
    ThePhunMaster wrote:
    Yarwood wrote:


    RAM: 128 GB of Corsair Dominator 2300MHz RAM

    O.O wut. How can you get that much RAM?


    My phone uses this motherboard.
    Lies.
    Dirty lies.
    Filthy lies.

    ThePhunMaster

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-06-18
    Age : 20
    Location : BirchWood City

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by ThePhunMaster on 2011-11-06, 14:43

    I lol'd so hard.
    avatar
    Krellyn

    Posts : 813
    Join date : 2011-04-07
    Age : 24

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Krellyn on 2011-11-06, 16:37

    sieve wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 39 °C
    Thuban 45nm Technology

    RAM
    16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)

    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A785TD-V EVO (AM3) 44 °C

    Graphics
    H243H (1920x1080@60Hz)
    AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

    Hard Drives
    488GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA) 35 °C

    Optical Drives
    ASUS DRW-24B1ST a ATA Device

    Audio
    Logitech G35 Headset

    nice same headset

    You fucking troll <3
    avatar
    sieve

    Posts : 1371
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by sieve on 2011-11-07, 08:17

    not at all

    maroon_potatoe

    Posts : 227
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 22

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by maroon_potatoe on 2011-11-07, 08:43

    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
    Memory: 3072MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2952MB RAM
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family(soon to be replaced)
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    avatar
    PureCraft

    Posts : 3781
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Germany

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by PureCraft on 2011-11-07, 08:59

    Damn dude, what the fuck is up with your fingers.
    avatar
    sieve

    Posts : 1371
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by sieve on 2011-11-07, 09:07

    what do you mean?
    avatar
    GoDjMike

    Posts : 1005
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Kansas City, Missouri, US

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by GoDjMike on 2011-11-07, 10:12

    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
    Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 3.2GHz Quad Core
    Ram: 8192 MB
    Card: Dual Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT's (Shipping new PSU and Nvidia Gtx 460 DDR5 1 GB)
    Monitor(s): LG LED 22inch & Acer LCD 20inch


    _________________
    Steam: DC_Darkstorm or GoDjMike
    Skype: GoDjMike

    [ORC] ProjectG: Philanthropic sounds like Philanthropy and a black hole is either a racist joke or a space hole

    Spoiler:

    avatar
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 5936
    Join date : 2010-10-31
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Orcworm on 2011-11-07, 11:04

    sieve wrote:what do you mean?



    _________________

    avatar
    GoDjMike

    Posts : 1005
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Kansas City, Missouri, US

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by GoDjMike on 2011-11-07, 11:08

    Sieve's just trying to be the opposite of the obese american stereotype. I'm proud, son.


    _________________
    Steam: DC_Darkstorm or GoDjMike
    Skype: GoDjMike

    [ORC] ProjectG: Philanthropic sounds like Philanthropy and a black hole is either a racist joke or a space hole

    Spoiler:

    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-07, 11:49

    My headset wrote: derp

    (turtle beach earforce x11)
    avatar
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 527
    Join date : 2011-01-31
    Age : 21
    Location : The United States of America

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-11-07, 11:59

    Derp, lemme see

    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series


    I got a 20in Samsung LCD thingy, not sure of model name
    avatar
    sieve

    Posts : 1371
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by sieve on 2011-11-07, 12:14

    I see. Idk fingers are just long and thin. I'm glad too, makes me better at games
    avatar
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 5936
    Join date : 2010-10-31
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Orcworm on 2011-11-07, 12:20

    sieve wrote:I see. Idk fingers are just long and thin. I'm glad too, makes me better at games

    1v1 let's go.



    Yes, I am that bored.


    And so I'm not completely off topic:

    CPU: i5-750 @ 4GHz
    GPU: GTX 480 800 / 1800
    RAM: 4GB Corsair XMS3 1266 7-7-7-20
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 30GB
    HDD: 2x Samsung F3 1TB, 2x WD3200AAKS 320GB, 1x Samsung Story 2TB


    _________________

    avatar
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 527
    Join date : 2011-01-31
    Age : 21
    Location : The United States of America

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-11-07, 12:25

    Oh yeah, and I forgot to list my headset. Its a Plantronics Gamecom. Comfy as fuck and great sound quality.

    @Orc
    4GB of ram... FUCK MY LIFE
    avatar
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 5936
    Join date : 2010-10-31
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Orcworm on 2011-11-07, 12:26

    Was 8 until two sticks decided to crap out on me..


    _________________

    avatar
    sieve

    Posts : 1371
    Join date : 2010-12-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlantis

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by sieve on 2011-11-07, 12:32

    BRNG IT FGGT name the game
    avatar
    GoDjMike

    Posts : 1005
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Kansas City, Missouri, US

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by GoDjMike on 2011-11-07, 12:32

    Tf2, now.


    _________________
    Steam: DC_Darkstorm or GoDjMike
    Skype: GoDjMike

    [ORC] ProjectG: Philanthropic sounds like Philanthropy and a black hole is either a racist joke or a space hole

    Spoiler:

    avatar
    onlinerocker

    Posts : 501
    Join date : 2011-07-22
    Location : Hoenn Region

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by onlinerocker on 2011-11-07, 12:46

    My headset:


    Turtle Beach DPX21

    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2010-12-30

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Yarwood on 2011-11-07, 12:48

    Turtle Beach on PC, usrs
    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-07, 13:03

    Yarwood wrote:Turtle Beach on PC, usrs
    >claims on box its a PC mic too
    >doesnt actually work for PC
    avatar
    GoDjMike

    Posts : 1005
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 23
    Location : Kansas City, Missouri, US

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by GoDjMike on 2011-11-07, 13:04



    _________________
    Steam: DC_Darkstorm or GoDjMike
    Skype: GoDjMike

    [ORC] ProjectG: Philanthropic sounds like Philanthropy and a black hole is either a racist joke or a space hole

    Spoiler:

    avatar
    onlinerocker

    Posts : 501
    Join date : 2011-07-22
    Location : Hoenn Region

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by onlinerocker on 2011-11-07, 13:04

    Monstaboi wrote:
    Yarwood wrote:Turtle Beach on PC, usrs
    >claims on box its a PC mic too
    >doesnt actually work for PC
    Works fine for me >.<
    avatar
    G

    Posts : 283
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 17
    Location : USA

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by G on 2011-11-07, 14:42

    Orcworm wrote:






    The first piece of the puzzle to orcs face
    avatar
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 527
    Join date : 2011-01-31
    Age : 21
    Location : The United States of America

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-11-07, 14:49

    LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    avatar
    darkxephos

    Posts : 1312
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 21
    Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by darkxephos on 2011-11-07, 20:54

    Monstaboi wrote:
    My headset wrote: derp

    (turtle beach earforce x11)

    *Virtual high five*
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:25

    I bet you can't reach the enter key with your thumb and the a key with your little finger Orcworm.

    You would fail so hard playing Enter-A key against me xD


    And back to the topic:

    Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Tower
    Asus P8Z68-V PRO Intel Z68 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz (Unlocked) I've had it running at 5.5GHz-5.8GHz but the temps trigger the thermal cutout after an hour or so when playing games which I assume is bad for it so i'm sticking with my 4.1GHz atm...
    Corsair Hydro H80 Liquid Cooling System
    Corsair 8GB 1600MHz CL8 DDR3 Vengeance RAM
    Corsair Professional Series 1050W Modular Power Supply
    Asus GeForce GTX 560Ti 1024MB GDDR5 Graphics Card
    Corsair Force Series 3 120GB Solid State Drive
    Hitachi 1TB HDD (from my old computer)

    Also, I've just ordered a 23" 3D monitor cos I have the money to xD Unfortunately, I didn't have the room for a bigger screen D:
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:28

    Chazdude42 wrote:I bet you can't reach the enter key with your thumb and the a key with your little finger Orcworm.

    You would fail so hard playing Enter-A key against me xD

    do I win if my thumb can reach the enter key and the little finger can reach the caps lock?
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:30

    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:I bet you can't reach the enter key with your thumb and the a key with your little finger Orcworm.

    You would fail so hard playing Enter-A key against me xD

    do I win if my thumb can reach the enter key and the little finger can reach the caps lock?
    Pics or gtfo

    You have to be able to press both keys without touching the surrounding keys Wink
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:32

    I'll get pics when i get home Razz
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:33

    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:34

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link
    hey's my friend on FB U MAD BRO?
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:35

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:36

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:37

    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:38

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:40

    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:44

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    see if we can keep it going btw here are the schools computer specks
    Memory - 2GB of RAM
    Processor - intel core 2 duo CPU E8400 @3.00Hz (2 CPUs)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-11-24, 12:59