Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk


    Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Share

    Poll

    What u think of computer

    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 8 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 6 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 9 ]
    32% [32%] 

    Total Votes: 28
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:46

    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    see if we can keep it going btw here are the schools computer specks
    Memory - 2GB of RAM
    Processor - intel core 2 duo CPU E8400 @3.00Hz (2 CPUs)

    Lol my school computers had 4GB of ram and i3 processors in about 300 computers xD
    Rich school is rich
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:49

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    see if we can keep it going btw here are the schools computer specks
    Memory - 2GB of RAM
    Processor - intel core 2 duo CPU E8400 @3.00Hz (2 CPUs)

    Lol my school computers had 4GB of ram and i3 processors in about 300 computers xD
    Rich school is rich
    I be in USA south with computers they had since like 10+ years ago its like a fucking museum for computers
    avatar
    Chazdude42

    Posts : 288
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Over there ->

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Chazdude42 on 2011-11-08, 00:54

    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    see if we can keep it going btw here are the schools computer specks
    Memory - 2GB of RAM
    Processor - intel core 2 duo CPU E8400 @3.00Hz (2 CPUs)

    Lol my school computers had 4GB of ram and i3 processors in about 300 computers xD
    Rich school is rich
    I be in USA south with computers they had since like 10+ years ago its like a fucking museum for computers
    That was almost a fail then you made it a win Wink

    Also, thread un-hijacked i'm not gonna post anything else unless its actually relevant
    avatar
    killer465465

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 22
    Location : OakHaven

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by killer465465 on 2011-11-08, 00:56

    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    see if we can keep it going btw here are the schools computer specks
    Memory - 2GB of RAM
    Processor - intel core 2 duo CPU E8400 @3.00Hz (2 CPUs)

    Lol my school computers had 4GB of ram and i3 processors in about 300 computers xD
    Rich school is rich
    I be in USA south with computers they had since like 10+ years ago its like a fucking museum for computers
    That was almost a fail then you made it a win Wink

    Also, thread un-hijacked i'm not gonna post anything else unless its actually relevant
    yah ima stop too gata get to work!

    maroon_potatoe

    Posts : 227
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 22

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by maroon_potatoe on 2011-11-08, 02:15

    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    killer465465 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    Chazdude42 wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:LOL. I already know what Orc looks like, you jelly?
    So do I:
    Link

    WTF randomly re-appearing message that i deleted before replying to killer...

    Also, you better, I really want to see these extremely long fingers XD
    im sorry but that sounds a little homo there... just sayin'
    And your point is? What a Face
    LOL, there be no point Razz
    Well, that's OK then.

    Also, Pyramid
    see if we can keep it going btw here are the schools computer specks
    Memory - 2GB of RAM
    Processor - intel core 2 duo CPU E8400 @3.00Hz (2 CPUs)

    Lol my school computers had 4GB of ram and i3 processors in about 300 computers xD
    Rich school is rich
    I be in USA south with computers they had since like 10+ years ago its like a fucking museum for computers
    That was almost a fail then you made it a win Wink

    Also, thread un-hijacked i'm not gonna post anything else unless its actually relevant
    yah ima stop too gata get to work!

    im in Scotland...the local high school still has asbestos in it...
    avatar
    PureCraft

    Posts : 3781
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Germany

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by PureCraft on 2011-11-08, 02:40

    Orc, cut dem nails...
    avatar
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 5936
    Join date : 2010-10-31
    Age : 22
    Location : England

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Orcworm on 2011-11-08, 03:15

    PureCraft wrote:Orc, cut dem nails...

    I need them for electronics work, fat fingers with no nails don't work well.


    _________________

    avatar
    PureCraft

    Posts : 3781
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Germany

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by PureCraft on 2011-11-08, 03:23

    Orcworm wrote:
    PureCraft wrote:Orc, cut dem nails...

    I need them for electronics work, fat fingers with no nails don't work well.
    excuses, all those excuses...
    avatar
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 5936
    Join date : 2010-10-31
    Age : 22
    Location : England

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Orcworm on 2011-11-08, 03:53

    Q_Q


    _________________


    Sponsored content

    Re: Compare Your Computer!!!!! (mine sux)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-10-19, 01:55