Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
onlinerocker
DCN
6 posters

Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It

Poll

Do you like it?

[ 11 ]
    Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Bar_left65%Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Bar_right [65%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Bar_left35%Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Bar_right [35%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Poll closed
    DCN
    DCN

Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Empty Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It

Post by DCN 2011-11-08, 12:51

Hey guys I will be filming a video on Nov. 10, 2011 (if things go to plan)
    If you wish to be in the video meet me at spawn @ 1:45 p.m.
    I will be traveling around the server to the major cities showcasing them (Achreon, Abydos, Valenwyre and any other city that is mentioned in the comments sorry for spelling a name wrong Razz)
    If I can arrange it I would like to get the creator of each city to say a bit about the city and what it was to create them, possibly with Freddy commentating if he is up to staying up late for it Very Happy
    Let me know what you think in the comments.
    This is meant to immortalize the server before the wipe so if you want to be in the video make sure you are there.

Remember I am on -6 GMT so figure out what time you will need to be on in order to make it Very Happy
    Hope to see you all there!

-DCN

P.S. oh and if I can get a complete list of the server members that would be awesome Very Happy

Last edited by DCN on 2011-11-08, 13:08; edited 1 time in total
    onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Empty Re: Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It

Post by onlinerocker 2011-11-08, 12:56

Oh boy! Can't wait.
    EDIT: I'll be at school... dammit.
    freddy705
    freddy705

Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It Empty Re: Saying Good Bye To The Old Server / Immortalizing It

Post by freddy705 2011-11-08, 13:06

I dont know what you want me to tell anything about, but surely something you get me some more info Razz

and that 01:25 is that pm or am?

Last edited by freddy705 on 2011-11-08, 13:07; edited 1 time in total
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-11-08, 13:07

Do something on the unreleased city in all its glory Razz
    DCN
    DCN

Post by DCN 2011-11-08, 13:08

freddy705 wrote:I dont know what you want me to tell anything about, but surely something you get me some more info Razz

idk but you had this idea like 3 months ago and you deserve to be the commentator on it Very Happy you don't have to do it if you don't want to
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-11-08, 13:56

Um..So what do We do about Valenwyre? Both you and I worked on it. I'm pretty sure you'll take initiative since I'm never on Skype when you apparently are on.
    I also have a strong feeling that a new Skype was created and I was not told about it for some reason because I am forsaken to know.
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-11-08, 14:19

DCN wrote:
    freddy705 wrote:I dont know what you want me to tell anything about, but surely something you get me some more info Razz

idk but you had this idea like 3 months ago and you deserve to be the commentator on it Very Happy you don't have to do it if you don't want to

First of all, i wasnt the mind behing the spawn. Those credits go to Grintendo

Ofc, i have done the most of the works, and setting people at tasks, while Grintendo have been busy (learning? homework? work? fapping? who cares?)

If you want me, instead of Grintendo, which actually is the mastermind, i gladly accept, BUT you should consider him first and not me.

If you want me you sadly have to wait untill i am done at work and that is late, thats 11:45 pm my time which is 6 or 7 hours from yours, means around 4:45 pm/5:45 pm ur time, also i use some minutes to drive home, so if we say 5:10 pm pr 6:10 pm, that whould be great
    Metalsmith
    Metalsmith

Post by Metalsmith 2011-11-08, 16:36

Can I ride you around with a saddle?
    DCN
    DCN

Post by DCN 2011-11-10, 11:08

freddy705 wrote:
    DCN wrote:

First of all, i wasnt the mind behing the spawn. Those credits go to Grintendo

Ofc, i have done the most of the works, and setting people at tasks, while Grintendo have been busy (learning? homework? work? fapping? who cares?)

If you want me, instead of Grintendo, which actually is the mastermind, i gladly accept, BUT you should consider him first and not me.

Here is your message to me like two months ago

I whould like to make a big Series of episodes about Orcworm.

The idea of the episodes is that we both have a channel to share and there we post for example 1 video a week. in this videos we will for example:

Show great builds
    Interview the builders (with writing or with sound via Skype, Teamspeak ETC)
    Interview staff members?
    Telling some of the story behind the builds?
    Walkthroughs on how make (shops, tree farm, powerpicks, power runes, making chests safe)

well you catch my deal! and i think it whould be fantastic and people whould watch them, iam sertain they whould.

If you want me you sadly have to wait untill i am done at work and that is late, thats 11:45 pm my time which is 6 or 7 hours from yours, means around 4:45 pm/5:45 pm ur time, also i use some minutes to drive home, so if we say 5:10 pm pr 6:10 pm, that whould be great
    DCN
    DCN

Post by DCN 2011-11-10, 11:21

UrMomsMoat wrote:Um..So what do We do about Valenwyre? Both you and I worked on it. I'm pretty sure you'll take initiative since I'm never on Skype when you apparently are on.
    I also have a strong feeling that a new Skype was created and I was not told about it for some reason because I am forsaken to know.
    and no it hasn't changed
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-11-10, 11:46

wait why did u quote my writing? Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 14:41