Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk


    And so the moon falls....

    Share
    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    And so the moon falls....

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-18, 12:43

    DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
    24 hours remain.
    And so it begins.
    avatar
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 527
    Join date : 2011-01-31
    Age : 22
    Location : The United States of America

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-11-18, 13:41

    avatar
    G

    Posts : 283
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 18
    Location : USA

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by G on 2011-11-18, 13:57

    24 hours for what
    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-18, 14:00

    G wrote:24 hours for what
    minecraft releases, map resets.
    avatar
    paradox74

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2011-01-07
    Location : h3ll

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by paradox74 on 2011-11-18, 14:02

    we will be waiting for the plugins to up date so it wont be in 2 hours exactly, in fact it will probably be a day at least unless bukkit devs were on top of things and working hard.
    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-18, 14:07

    paradox74 wrote:we will be waiting for the plugins to up date so it wont be in 2 hours exactly, in fact it will probably be a day at least unless bukkit devs were on top of things and working hard.
    Well what i'm looking foward to is the no-plugin grief time Very Happy
    avatar
    paradox74

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2011-01-07
    Location : h3ll

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by paradox74 on 2011-11-18, 14:08

    Monstaboi wrote:
    paradox74 wrote:we will be waiting for the plugins to up date so it wont be in 2 hours exactly, in fact it will probably be a day at least unless bukkit devs were on top of things and working hard.
    Well what i'm looking foward to is the no-plugin grief time Very Happy
    do you know if we going to have a temp map or stay downgraded?
    avatar
    Monstaboi

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2011-02-02

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by Monstaboi on 2011-11-18, 14:10

    paradox74 wrote:
    Monstaboi wrote:
    paradox74 wrote:we will be waiting for the plugins to up date so it wont be in 2 hours exactly, in fact it will probably be a day at least unless bukkit devs were on top of things and working hard.
    Well what i'm looking foward to is the no-plugin grief time Very Happy
    do you know if we going to have a temp map or stay downgraded?
    Dunno.
    avatar
    paradox74

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2011-01-07
    Location : h3ll

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by paradox74 on 2011-11-18, 14:11

    Monstaboi wrote:
    paradox74 wrote:
    Monstaboi wrote:
    paradox74 wrote:we will be waiting for the plugins to up date so it wont be in 2 hours exactly, in fact it will probably be a day at least unless bukkit devs were on top of things and working hard.
    Well what i'm looking foward to is the no-plugin grief time Very Happy
    do you know if we going to have a temp map or stay downgraded?
    Dunno.
    lol ok. now to wait for orc to answer. Razz
    unless there is some other staff on that might know.....
    avatar
    GoDjMike

    Posts : 1005
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Kansas City, Missouri, US

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by GoDjMike on 2011-11-18, 15:01

    It's going to take some time for the Bukkit Plugins to be updated, so having a temporary map would last for quite some time. I talked to Orc about it earlier, and to me it sounded like we'll be staying at 1.8.1 until Bukkit is done derping. Although, I'd prefer a temporary map Razz


    _________________
    Steam: DC_Darkstorm or GoDjMike
    Skype: GoDjMike

    [ORC] ProjectG: Philanthropic sounds like Philanthropy and a black hole is either a racist joke or a space hole

    Spoiler:

    avatar
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

    Posts : 2226
    Join date : 2010-12-27
    Location : California

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by Jarvisd on 2011-11-18, 15:02

    GoDjMike wrote:It's going to take some time for the Bukkit Plugins to be updated, so having a temporary map would last for quite some time. I talked to Orc about it earlier, and to me it sounded like we'll be staying at 1.8.1 until Bukkit is done derping. Although, I'd prefer a temporary map Razz

    Temp maps are gay, and we can spend the time raping the current map till it is completely dead.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 457
    Join date : 2011-03-13
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario Canada

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by Ryoman on 2011-11-18, 15:17

    Right A Down, Right A Down.

    -Ryoman has played the Song of Time. Save and return to the dawn of the first day?

    -No
    -Yes <<

    Sponsored content

    Re: And so the moon falls....

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2018-10-20, 01:21