Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

About this sub-forum

Pete
    Pete

About this sub-forum Empty About this sub-forum

Post by Pete 2011-03-06, 13:19

Hey guys; I made this for the "He griefed me, ban him!" threads, and for the "Banned, global ban request". This is NOT like the suggestions forum, since that is for discussing whether your idea would be good, while this is to ask for something. Then again, ask, don't demand, please.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

About this sub-forum Empty Re: About this sub-forum

Post by patrickfreed 2011-03-06, 13:47

So you merged towns and stuff too. Lots of changes goin on Razz
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-06, 15:16

Yes; the size of "a group of people and buildings... -whatever-" doesn't matter; they're all the same shit, and it was just harder to browse the forums that way. Sure, you may consider fragmentated information as "simpler", but I think being too specific can be bad for the forum; for instance "what is my group of buildings? Is it a town? A village? Maybe just a small city?" I mean... I would have had that thought if I made one, and sincerely, who cares if it's a village, town or city?
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-03-06, 15:23

PetePorty wrote:Yes; the size of "a group of people and buildings... -whatever-" doesn't matter; they're all the same shit, and it was just harder to browse the forums that way. Sure, you may consider fragmentated information as "simpler", but I think being too specific can be bad for the forum; for instance "what is my group of buildings? Is it a town? A village? Maybe just a small city?" I mean... I would have had that thought if I made one, and sincerely, who cares if it's a village, town or city?
    Amen to that. I think every other topic thing had more posts than the village, city thing combined.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 19:47