Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Zoning Request

Vespasian
    Vespasian

Zoning Request Empty Zoning Request

Post by Vespasian 2011-03-12, 12:23

Hi, I'd like to request a zone centered on this location:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The simplest way to describe it would be that the zone would be a square, with the exact center of square being the location in the pic (which is my /home).

I'd like the zone to be as large a square as possible for the 8500 gil I currently have. So if 8500 gil buys 100 x 100 square, for example. And if the square is 100 x 100, then it would be 50 in all directions from the location above (50 north, 50 south, 50 east, 50 west).

I can put down markers in the game, but that might be tricky since the area is surrounded by water and mountains and air and such. The above is probably a lot easier to figure out, since its just a square going outward from the /home location.
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Zoning Request Empty Re: Zoning Request

Post by GaMerG77 2011-03-12, 14:04

Hi, I'd like to request a grief centered on this location:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The simplest way to describe it would be that the grief would be a square, with the exact center of square being the location in the pic (which is my /home).

I'd like the grief to be as large a square as possible for the 8500 gil I currently have. So if 8500 gil buys 100 x 100 square, for example. And if the square is 100 x 100, then it would be 50 in all directions from the location above (50 north, 50 south, 50 east, 50 west).

I can put down markers in the game, but that might be tricky since the area is surrounded by water and mountains and air and such. The above is probably a lot easier to figure out, since its just a square going outward from the /home location.
    Rendarg
    Rendarg
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rendarg 2011-03-12, 14:11

so you expect griefers to really go to this forum and check this topic for coordinates?
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-12, 15:01

Doubtful. Griefers (for the most part) are too stupid to check these forums and ONLY post when they make an appeal for said grief. Also, they like blatantly obvious structures like Orc's statue. You'll likely be fine posting your co-ords in here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:55