Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Accused Wrongly!!!!

MarsOz

Accused Wrongly!!!! Empty Accused Wrongly!!!!

Post by MarsOz 2011-03-13, 11:40

I was banned because of griefing, which i didnt do! but if you claim what i did as GRIEFING i put everything back!

I never have griefed and I never will again! (If you consider what I did as griefing)
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Accused Wrongly!!!! Empty Re: Accused Wrongly!!!!

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 11:48

Downloading log...

Edit: 2011-03-13 00:39:42 [INFO] MCBans: Banned user: MarsOz with the =Reason: grief.graves.torcches =ADMIN: Jarvisd

Awaiting Jarvisd's decision.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-13, 11:57

He griefed and was random killing people too. He is lying and removing stuff and replacing is griefing. You went and started to dig a home under the grab too. No one accused you stated your crime and just gave us an admission of guilt. Apparently warning kick about the grief wasn't enough. You may say this isn't much but these are his first actions he can do out of a zoned area is destroy stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    oh look I even documented the warning kick?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post by Guest 2011-03-13, 12:01

1 didnt give him time to replace the graves i guess which made me think he filled it...

Also he wanst killing random people he was killing d1sel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i would understand the banning of d1sel tho.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-13, 12:02

The fact is he was removing others blocks and putting them block and random destroying torches. The pictures are in time order so this was his second grave, when I see a random guest removing blocks, I am going to ban them.

Edit, so you want d1sel banned for what?

Post by Guest 2011-03-13, 12:04

Jarvisd wrote:The fact is he was removing others blocks and putting them block and random destroying torches. The pictures are in time order so this was his second grave, when I see a random guest removing blocks, I am going to ban them.

Edit, so you want d1sel banned for what?

1 torch and could of been a accident... and in mumble we were talking what if there were people under the graves and came out at night and they were going to be funny and do that. if you were in the mumble i told u we were in u would know.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 12:06

Unless I'm mistaken, a ban appeal is between the one who issued the /ban and the one who was banned.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-13, 12:11

Arbr that is irrelevant you can't just come on and bring your immature friends to mess with stuff. Maybe he should learn to share with the mods what he is doing, me and timeer considered what to do. We decided kick was ok and that was all but I came on the morning and saw more grief etc. If it was an accident place it back. I do not recommend a unban as he lied to us etc.

Post by Guest 2011-03-13, 12:14

Jarvisd wrote:Arbr that is irrelevant you can't just come on and bring your immature friends to mess with stuff. Maybe he should learn to share with the mods what he is doing, me and timeer considered what to do. We decided kick was ok and that was all but I came on the morning and saw more grief etc. If it was an accident place it back. I do not recommend a unban as he lied to us etc.

last time we were there was last night during the funeral. and 1 they wernt immature, I did tell u guys if u want to talk with us to know what we are doing go to the mumble... now i wont talk on this even tho orc isnt messaging me on msn when im trying to tell him stuff there thats why i posted here... D1sel goes overboard yes , it was one torch and he didnt mean to.. also he went afk so i felt i should help him out since he is a friend of myen and im not friends with griefers anyways. and we offered you to go on mumble today to clear things up and you refused so there u go.
    MarsOz

Post by MarsOz 2011-03-13, 12:19

I might have hit the torch when I was fighting D1SEL and we were hitting each other..
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-13, 12:24

I am not going on mumble this is where things happen. I could careless to get myself into a situation with 4v1 on mumble. I have expressed my opinion and this is now upto orc.

Also buddy you can't change storys like that, you told arbr you replaced it... Might is the wrong word with pictures. Also you guys were fighting in the graveyard.. I also did a bb here and found another torch so you can stop bull shitting us and saying one torch when you have no idea what he did arbr.

Post by Guest 2011-03-13, 12:25

Jarvisd wrote:I am not going on mumble this is where things happen. I could careless to get myself into a situation with 4v1 on mumble. I have expressed my opinion and this is now upto orc.

Also buddy you can't change storys like that, you told arbr you replaced it... Might is the wrong word with pictures. Also you guys were fighting in the graveyard.. I also did a bb here and found another torch so you can stop bull shitting us and saying one torch when you have no idea what he did arbr.

dude u actually think im like that? i was going to set a private chat for me u and mars... shows how much u know me
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-13, 12:30

Yep when you leave the server for a month or more, it is hard to know someone, damn orc I guess he just ignored your post?

Post by Guest 2011-03-13, 12:32

Jarvisd wrote:Yep when you leave the server for a month or more, it is hard to know someone, damn orc I guess he just ignored your post?

Setting me up? saying something that makes me have to answer cause it affects me then say i ignored his post dude thats a dick move.. also u should still know me cause im the same person i was a month ago, only person who changed was you
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-03-13, 12:37

Alright guys, either take it to PMs or make a new topic; this is between the banned and the bannee.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 13:04

Jarvisd has brought forth his evidence and suggestion, and thus his ban will stay in effect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:53