Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling*

The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling* Empty The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling*

Post by Guest 2011-03-27, 06:44

I got banned for "breaking grass (yes Grass) in front of shop" I`m posting a ban appel to get back before all my stuff dissapears (Very Happy, that is how it works, right?). If I`m missing any part of this PM me on steam under 0_0 or leave a comment. hoping to get back on soon!! Ban Ban lol! Ooooh a Bunny!! albino
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling* Empty Re: The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling*

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-27, 07:21

From the posting guidelines:

3.- Smilies and Post Formatting
    If you must use smilies, use them sparingly — excessive smilies will get deleted or your whole post deleted, and posts that contain nothing but smilies are generally frowned upon. Do not use colours or large font sizes in your posts since they are reserved for the forum moderators, unless they may be essential for the purpose of conveying a message to the audience.

Not off to a good start. :S
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling* Empty Re: The_Music_Man unban appeal *bad spelling*

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-27, 07:48

Unbanned, nothing in the log.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 05:33