Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
FillerB
NeoCopyman
6 posters

Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions.

NeoCopyman
    NeoCopyman

Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions. Empty Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions.

Post by NeoCopyman 2011-04-10, 20:02

Hey everyone, with the recent server wipe and all there has been talk of player alliances and whatnot. Well there is a plugin for factions that would satisfy these requirements. But as a drawback, It would make the server very warlike and well Tnt is needed for war machines and a whole new slew of problems. I played on a server with it before and it was pretty fun, but I quit because of all the fucking creepers and people killing guests for Power. Look into it if you haven't already. http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-fun-factions-v1-1-5-guilds-war-and-user-controlled-antigrief-635.3565/
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions. Empty Re: Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions.

Post by FillerB 2011-04-10, 20:08

Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions. Empty Re: Talk about Player Alliances, Solution: Factions.

Post by Monstaboi 2011-04-10, 20:09

im pretty sure this has been suggested a couple times before, and is this the same one they use on desert.orcworm.co.uk?
    NeoCopyman
    NeoCopyman

Post by NeoCopyman 2011-04-10, 20:16

Sorry about that filler it was 3am when i posted this. Side note: I didn't realize there was another orcworm server. How do I get whitelisted on it?
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-04-10, 20:31

No whitelist, orcworms just sponsoring it
    NeoCopyman
    NeoCopyman

Post by NeoCopyman 2011-04-11, 05:13

I tried to log in it and it said that I wasn't whitelisted
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-11, 06:14

The desert.orc server is strange. Lots of cactus farming, lots of starving to death 5 minutes flat, not so much....other stuff.

As for the faction plugin, what advantages does it offer? There are tons of factions on the server already.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-04-11, 06:16

Lol, that's Seronalis, not me. That server's already taken two of my admins ;p.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-04-11, 06:26

Which two admins went to desert?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 14:41