Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

I make minecraft paintings of characters and things.

Cheeky_ Badger
    Cheeky_ Badger

I make minecraft paintings of characters and things. Empty I make minecraft paintings of characters and things.

Post by Cheeky_ Badger 2011-04-16, 06:24

I make minecraft paintings of characters and things and take screen shots of them to put on Deviant Art,
    but I make them in this freedom server. Lately people have come to know me, so people come in and strap tnt to the back of what I'm making while I'm not looking...I don't have time to build them over and over so I can take pictures of them. I was wondering if you could give me what I need to make these, I could set them up in this server. It would attract peoples' attention, and look really cool.

Here are some of my paintings " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "
    Adriox
    Adriox

I make minecraft paintings of characters and things. Empty Re: I make minecraft paintings of characters and things.

Post by Adriox 2011-04-16, 07:00

Nice Yoshi :3
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

I make minecraft paintings of characters and things. Empty Re: I make minecraft paintings of characters and things.

Post by FillerB 2011-04-16, 07:16

Seeing as you mostly seem to make pixelart, have you tried a Classic server? If not let me recommend Prison Freebuild. They got an EXCELLENT pixelart-world.
    Cheeky_ Badger
    Cheeky_ Badger

Post by Cheeky_ Badger 2011-04-16, 07:48

No, I haven't. Do you have the IP?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-04-16, 07:53

FillerB wrote:Seeing as you mostly seem to make pixelart, have you tried a Classic server? If not let me recommend Prison Freebuild. They got an EXCELLENT pixelart-world.

Is that a joint effort by Fumino and ... the name eludes me, but you know who I mean - or does one of them run it entirely?

Edit: Link; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-04-16, 08:36

Fumino and Planitia. They set up a whole clan thingy but it doesn't look all that successful. Still, the pixelart-map is nice.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 19:02