Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!!

shaughndarts
    shaughndarts

I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!! Empty I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!!

Post by shaughndarts 2011-04-24, 06:56

So I'm away from my home for a couple of weeks and worse than that, without access to a computer to play minecraft! I have a reasonably big build that I've been working on for the last couple of weeks, and I would like to keep it growing while I'm away. Therefore I'm looking for a couple of partners for the project.

The current build is visible on the static world map, a northeast of spawn, notable by the american flag on the side of a castle in the sky. There is a massive wall I've been building around the area and I've been trying to pave over and flatten everything else out before I start building a city. Let me know if you're interested!!!!
    shaughndarts
    shaughndarts

I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!! Empty Re: I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!!

Post by shaughndarts 2011-04-24, 07:01

actually, probably more north-ish
    Pete
    Pete

I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!! Empty Re: I'm away from home and still want my project to grow!!!

Post by Pete 2011-04-24, 07:14

Please don't double post, use the "Edit" button at the lower right corner of your every post instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 08:14