Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished.

RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished. Empty RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished.

Post by RumDoodle 2011-04-28, 18:16

I'm Have opened a town.
    Prices will range:
    Enourmous Plot - 1000 Gil
    Massive Plot - 900 Gil
    Large Plot - 600 Gil
    Small Plot - 300 Gil
    Tiny Plot - 100 Gil

=============================================]UPDATE 1]=====================================================
    I have made the town walls and i have made the first plot. I will soon be opening a teleport rune to RumVille.
    ===============================================================================================================================

Please tell me if you would like to reserve a plot via ingame or comment below.
    I will try to make a sort of build code but i'm not sure it will stick.
    Thanks,
    Rumdoodle

Last edited by RumDoodle on 2011-04-29, 03:42; edited 2 times in total
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished. Empty Re: RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished.

Post by GoDjMike 2011-04-29, 00:06

I would be interested in buying a massive plot, and what are the dimensions of the city wall or area?
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished. Empty Re: RumVille Is Now Under Construction! Nearly Finished.

Post by RumDoodle 2011-04-29, 03:02

godjmike wrote:I would be interested in buying a massive plot, and what are the dimensions of the city wall or area?
    I am planning on making it quite large maybe for now about 250x250, but don't trust on it yet because i will be making extensions. The large plot will be about 50 by 25.
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-04-29, 03:04

RumDoodle wrote:
    godjmike wrote:I would be interested in buying a massive plot, and what are the dimensions of the city wall or area?
    I am planning on making it quite large maybe for now about 250x250, but don't trust on it yet because i will be making extensions. The large plot will be about 50 by 25.

dude... you relize 250x250 is 5 times the size of the major citys right? .-.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 21:28