Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+14
RumDoodle
Monstaboi
Lizardman
Devan12321
strpr0wng
Onlyme
Orcworm
Baldymoint7
Imir31d
FillerB
Yarwood
GaMerG77
Rulyon
Rykleos
18 posters

Some New Admins and Moderators

Onlyme
    Onlyme

Some New Admins and Moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: Some New Admins and Moderators

Post by Onlyme 2011-05-05, 16:48

Kn16h7 wrote:Some New Admins and Moderators - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTstjS1eccy41lslJlLgpbpQE0lfwqcZrz9odRnCh-j_Zxdsi9C
    No matter what you do, Derailment is inevitable...

Edit: @onlyme:its... a forums thing... its like a freaking epic meme.. .-. and its usually done once the thread seems its gone past the point of no return...

Well it wouldn't even reach that point if people stop being fucktards, and actually post shit RELATED to the topic.

Back on topic.. send an email to those who are inactive after a certain time period? On the forums at least.
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Some New Admins and Moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: Some New Admins and Moderators

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-05, 16:54

onlyme wrote:
    Kn16h7 wrote:Some New Admins and Moderators - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTstjS1eccy41lslJlLgpbpQE0lfwqcZrz9odRnCh-j_Zxdsi9C
    No matter what you do, Derailment is inevitable...

Edit: @onlyme:its... a forums thing... its like a freaking epic meme.. .-. and its usually done once the thread seems its gone past the point of no return...

Well it wouldn't even reach that point if people stop being fucktards, and actually post shit RELATED to the topic.

Back on topic.. send an email to those who are inactive after a certain time period? On the forums at least.

dude.... i dont think iv ever seen a thread remain ontopic without ever derailing or getting locked or both...
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-05, 17:28

I fully agree with OnlyMe. There are a LOT of staff I've only seen once in my life, never to return again (Snowballs, Don_Don_Don, PINGASFIST, SmokeyBacon, and krios, prior to a week or two ago).

Staff members are promoted to DO THEIR JOBS! Members, Guests and Donators are meant to look pretty and play.
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-05-05, 17:29

Krios is pretty active now, everyone else is ehh...And cleaning up the inactive staff would clean up a lot of space.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-05, 17:38

Hence why I said "up until a week or two ago". The rest are virtually non-existent.

Post by Guest 2011-05-06, 03:39

Lizardman wrote:I fully agree with OnlyMe. There are a LOT of staff I've only seen once in my life, never to return again (Snowballs, Don_Don_Don, PINGASFIST, SmokeyBacon, and krios, prior to a week or two ago).

Staff members are promoted to DO THEIR JOBS! Members, Guests and Donators are meant to look pretty and play.

Liz, beleive it or not, I`ve been here longer than you, my first visit being in November of 2010, and when I was in then ALL of the afore mentioned staff members (don_don, Snowballs, krios and smokey) were active, the only acception being PINGAFIST, who I`ve only seen twice,when I spent the night playin on the server.
    bluebannana
    bluebannana

Post by bluebannana 2011-05-06, 03:56

i think we should not saying me of course, but i only noticed 2 new mods on yesterday and never seen before, i know that when i go on they arent on but some people should get promoted to mod or admin, either. i trust lizzy, pure, and filler out of all mods and admins cos they are on and they actually help as much as they can :/ aha
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-06, 04:29

bluebannana wrote:i think we should not saying me of course, but i only noticed 2 new mods on yesterday and never seen before, i know that when i go on they arent on but some people should get promoted to mod or admin, either. i trust lizzy, pure, and filler out of all mods and admins cos they are on and they actually help as much as they can :/ aha

Well fuck you too.

We have enough Admins and Mods at the moment.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-06, 04:30

How dare you trust that gigantic asshole! Have you no shame?
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 04:31

ololol.

U jelly, Yar? :.:

He trusts FILLER over you. That's when you know it's bad. :3
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-06, 04:32

Well, I do get numerous complaints that I tp kill and use /god. So y'know.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-06, 04:33

Indeed Lizzy. Indeed. I can't imagine anyone actually liking FillerBastard.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 04:36

Can never trust dat FillerBastard, :3
    bluebannana
    bluebannana

Post by bluebannana 2011-05-06, 04:44

ohh yeh and yarwood, jarvisd soz i forgot you aha :/ i hang my head in shame

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 19:04