Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Unban mah pal please

Zz_For_Dannnnn
    Zz_For_Dannnnn

Unban mah pal please Empty Unban mah pal please

Post by Zz_For_Dannnnn 2011-05-05, 04:33

Hey guys, just wondering if I could get my RL friend unbanned, I recomended this server to him a while ago and he came on but well, it was his first Minecraft server. So he wasnt very familiar with the ways of MC servers...

Long story short he did a little greif and got banned for it. Hoping he could get unbanned? His name is Sirrupertbearz and he will be great for helping out with Abydos and such, because i can talk to him about it very easily and such. He definately wont greif again and will agree with this, he simply was very unfamiliar with multiplayer, I know ignorance of knowing the rules is a poor excuse for greifing and i'm not going to make an excuse for him greifing, he did it, thats settled, but I think he deserves a second chance and will be sure to obey all the rules and help with things in the server as I have advised him.

Hoping for Sirrupertbearz to get a second chance,

-Cheers Zz
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Unban mah pal please Empty Re: Unban mah pal please

Post by FillerB 2011-05-05, 04:41

I had hoped that you of all people knew how things are run around here. Your friend can write his own appeal if he wants to get unbanned.

Topic locked.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:33