Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
4o66
Monstaboi
Rulyon
Baldymoint7
Imir31d
9 posters

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF]

Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF] - Page 3 Empty Re: [T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF]

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-10, 10:08

Completely unaware of the barricade erected by the mutants, Torque glanced at Scar then back down the sights of his shot-gun. "We're not going to last long down here if we let them regroup and press another wave against us. We should counter-attack, catch them off gua-"

Just then flames erupted under the door, driving the temperature in the room from stifling to cooking. The soldiers with them began to look nervous, and the young one Scar spoke to moments ago seemed positively stone-white with fear. Torque jumped up on the overturned desks and found he could reach the ceiling.

"Scar, toss me some of that C4!"

Catching it deftly he began rigging a charge into the ceiling that could blow with enough force to punch through into the floor above.

"Get closer to the walls, move forward next to the flame! I need room to open a way out!"

Last edited by Rulyon on 2011-05-10, 10:13; edited 1 time in total
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF] - Page 3 Empty Re: [T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF]

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-10, 10:11

Scar tossed the rucksack to Torque and shouted "F*ck the C4!!!" he left the LMG and jumped over the table, he rocketed up the stare and was hit with an overwhelming blast of heat, he faltered. Scar shook it off and dealt with it, his hang was tender and starting to burn up badly with the infection, his hand shook uncontrollably as he fumbled to unprime the C4, the heat was building substancially and scars vision was being reduced to tunnels as the pain, heat, and fume inhalation started to get to him...

((Excuse the typo's, hard to proof read as i currently have a bacterial infection in not one but both eyes!))
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-10, 10:42

((WTF!?!?! I hope you get better man we need you Smile))

Spine felt a bit of anxity as he could feel a warrior among these soldiers, ((not tellin you who!))
    one of theme was going to kill him, not now but one of them was going to take away his filth riddin mutant life...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-10, 11:07

Seishin felt that eriee feeling once again as the room filled with smoke. -this isnt how i planned to go down...-

"Guys, hurry with that c4!, if we stay in here any longer the heat'll kill us!"
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-10, 11:14

Scar managed to remove the last of the C4 in the area above the fire, his combats were slightly charred at the bases where he stood near the flames, he quickly moved away from the door and got behind the tables again where he sat and started coughing and spluttering badly, the infection in his hand was slowly spreading up his arm in dark stringy veins, he needed to get it sorted, and soon...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-11, 04:45

With the charges finally finished, Torque jumped off the desks and gave the age-old traditional warning to take cover.

"Fire in the hole!"

The C4 blew, showering the HazMat team with chunks of ceiling tile, concrete, plaster, and who-knows-what-else. The force of the blast temporarily blew out the fire near the doorway, but it instantly re-lit as the fire spread more from outside the room. A section of the ceiling collapsed entirely, burying Torque and another soldier. Immediately they were helped out, coughing and sputtering. Their faces and bodies were white with powder from the plaster and dust, except for a narrow bead of red forming on his right temple and slowly snaking it's way down his face.

-It won't take them long to figure out that we're not burning to death.-

Fortunately, the team didn't have to be told to escape the fire through the hole in the ceiling. By the time Torque could get up through the hole most of the team was alread up. He looked around, blinking a few times as his eyes adjusted to the darkness compared to the raging fire in the room below. A classroom? No, an auditorium. He could see the stage. Looking the other way he could see the doors, closed and bolted.

-Great, we'll have to go through the backstage to get out of here.-

Circle represents where we blew a hole:
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-11, 04:48

(( im still human inside))
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 05:13

After Climbing through the hole, Seishin dusts himself off, then looks around. -The doors are bolted shut...-

"Well... Now what?"

Seishin bends down and helps up some of the Soldiers.

"We cant just stay here. we need to keep moving. or find a new base to set up shop."
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 05:24

Scar got up a small bit of blood sanaking from his left eye due to the concussion of the blast, he climbed up the hole, his messed up hand forgotten, he looked round the auditoium and like the look of the bolted doors, He looked round some more and saw tables and other heavy objects "Barricade the front and right doors, leave the left door free, but keep it locked! he looked around the auditorium and was glad to see the fire was not intense enough to burn up into the large hall. Scar made his way down to the stage and put upright a fallen desk. the Rucksack Scar had somehow managed to keep hold of throughout the whole ordeal was placed on the desk as he pulled out the armored laptop and sparked it up, Scar collected a chair whilst it was booting up and sat himself behind the desk...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-11, 05:47

Torque walked up to Scar and dropped the pad of notes on the desk.

"This is the list of requested gear, Boss. Whatever's on there, I'd say double it. Or better yet, pull us outta here and nuke the bastards." He waved off any protest before it came. "I know, I know, we can't. But it'd be the smartest thing to do in this circumstance. In any case, make sure we have plenty of AP rounds and explosives. I saw some tough-looking bastards in that horde."
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 06:16

Scar nodded to his 2iC and longest serving friend and said, "I can't nuke it, but i fucking trebling the requested gear and quadrupling the AP rounds and explosives" he looked to the pad and began copying what he saw adding more gear to the list, gear including: More troops, a intel. officer, ((Will post a bio soon)), prototype underslung nerve agents and gas masks for every soldier. he sent out the message and got a prompt reply from command informing his three chinooks were being deployed. Due to the mutant inactivity now was the best time to make a supply run the ETA was ten minutes as equipment had allready been assembled from estimates made from radio chatter inside the zone. Scar got up and called out "Five men on me! we are moving to get supplys, move fast or your will get killed!" he approached the left hand door, "Everyone else, barricade Right and front doors!" he waited for his team to assemble...

((This theatre is now the B.O.A. (Base of opperation) i would request that it does not get comprimised by mutants, let this base stand please! Very Happy))
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-11, 06:35

Imir31d wrote:((This theatre is now the B.O.A. (Base of opperation) i would request that it does not get comprimised by mutants, let this base stand please! Very Happy))

(( Evil or Very Mad ))

The rumble of the explosion could be felt all the way down to the Core, and Castillo smiled. Desperation was where he wanted these intruders. He wouldn't be surprised if that blast had killed at least a few of them. If the hive's memory was correct, they would now be in the auditorium, and that made things a little more difficult. It had been luck they had picked a blind alley before, but now multiple exits and thicker walls would not allow him to bottle them up again.

Withdrawing his small portion of the horde above, he set them to work deep inside the facility. The intruders would be coming, sooner or later, and he was going to make sure they got the appropriate welcome...
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-11, 07:22

Realising the Humans were gone from their original post, Spine set his shamblers to expand the Hive and put a Mini-Boss in the front of the building with brutes on every side to make sure the Humans would not escape.

With a quick smash Spine sat down almost to meditate...legs crossed, eyes closed, arms on thighs, hands on knees, Spine was connecting to 525 telling him everything and how well the attack was going.

After meditation Spine had requested a Puppet master from the hive and seeing the dead bodys Jaws had ripped up he had an idea...We could infiltrate the school using a scared running Morph with 30 Dark Shamblers so that the humans would think there was only the one Morph and only use some bullets then when their backs are turned the Dark shamblers will strike, all we need to do is use a Spy to scout and see what they're doing.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 08:08

525 laughed at the ingenious plan and as requested a puppet master slowly rose from the hive, the tall slender but slight creature slowly walked through the halls of the facility to the turbo-lifts, the thin grey creature began floating up the shaft for a few minutes until it arrived at the surface in a science classroom, the tall multi-armed creature walked through the halls of shamblers, a firey red burning in its eyes, wings folded aback the creature side stepped corpses as he drew closer to his master spine...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 09:00

Seishin Starts regrouping on Scar. On the way he calls out to a surviving soldier. "Hey, Rook. Come with me."

The two of them get to the left door ready to move out.

"Stay calm, stay focused, dont panic, and you'll be fine. Here take this."

Seishin hands the rookie his MP5

"I need you to watch my back while i use my blade. if you stay alive, and you do good enough. you can keep it."

The rookie Slings the MP5's strap around his upper body As Seishin unsheaths his blade. "Remember, Stay calm and focused, and you will hit your target every time."

"Hey, Scar, im taking this rook under my command, as long as its ok with you."

The rook starts getting nervous. he starts clenching the SMG, -... remember what the lieutenant said... stay calm... stay. calm.-
    The rook steadies his stance and stands straight, Looking directly forward.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 09:30

With the team assembled, Scar led the way out back into thew corridor, he was panning left and right with his rifle, the power was out and it was getting dark in the abandoned halls of the school. all the mutants had dispersed as Scar stepped over the piles of mutant corpses. he stopped at each soldiers body and ripped off their dogtags putting them in a pouch inside his webbing. the fire had died down at the boiler room as the troops walked past the burt door and slowly proceed down the hall and out the door, again panning left and right, the large car park was abandoned and all that was heard was the soft 'thud''thud''thud' of chinook blades as they slowed down and came into view. the soldiers were eventually drowned with the pounding of blades and the stech of aviation feul as they were bombarded by down wash as the helicopters with their apache escourt landed in the parking lot, 4 apaches kept in the air waiting for trouble...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 10:06

"There's are ammo. just in time."

As the troops came out and unloaded the cargo, One of them brought Seishin a box.

The troop spoke as he handed it to Seishin: "He you go sir. Its the weapon you requested last month. Oh and also this letter." the troop pulls out an envelope and hands it to seishin "Its from the secretary of defense himself."

Seishin puts down the box and reads the letter.

-Seishin, here is the Custom PSG1 you ordered. as well as a promotion to 1stLt.

Congratulations Seishin, and Good luck with your mission-

He puts the letter in his pocket and opens the box. Its a PSG1 with a retractable Barrel to increase mobility in short range environments.

He pulls it out and loads a clip.

-Bout time this arrived-

Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-11, 10:16

Spine proceeded with his plan ignoring the apaches The puppet master was sent inside the school along with all the things needed for this plan through the hive mind Spine could see the soldier making his way down the hall to the barricade...((wait wtf where are you guys now...is there a barricade outside the boiler room?))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 10:21

((Boiler room burned down, ruly blew hole in roof, we are SECURe in a auditorium, however a contigency of troops are in the parking lot resupplying))

525 could sense through a million eyes that there was some serious fire power in the area, he lumbered through the lower halls to the turbo lift and climbed the shaft at a startling speed, his mass of scale and muscle exploded out into a science classromm and he ran through an adjacent wall out into the corridor, keeping his head low due to the small ceiling, he sprinted through the halls in a blur of muscles, bone tendon and scale and erupted into the parking lot, he lept up smashing an apache and stood his ground as a maniacle roar erupted across the parking lot. the effect of this roar cause some soldiers ears to start bleeding...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-11, 10:30

"Son of a bitch!! What the hell is that!? Its huge!"

Seishin looked down his new rifles scope, aiming for the beasts head.

Bam! .. Bam, Bam!

-Its no use.-

"His armor is to thick! where are those explosives we ordered!?"
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-11, 12:08

Back in the Auditorium...

-I HATE guard duty. I'm a man of action...-

"Private, how's the fire looking?"

"It's almost burned out, Sarge."

"Alright, you and you, get down there, weld that door in place. We don't need to be flanked from below. Dietz, anything comes to that door thats not living gets blown away. Wazowski, what's the word on those supplies?"

"Chinooks are two minutes out."

"Alright, look alive, people. We have a drop in two minutes, expect enemy activity in that window. I want eyes and ears open. Trooper with the first kill gets one of my cigars."

-Scar, Seishin, everyone, stay alive guys. Luck be a Lady tonight-

Then Wazowski and Dietz shouted in unison:

"Contacts!"

"Sakra!" He ran for the doorway...
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-11, 17:20

((wait am I the unstoppable bloke that smashed through the ground))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 22:27

((no, 525 is the unstoppable bloke that smashed through the ground - 525 = overlord = nearly indestructible))

alarge volume of small arms fire began pinging off of 525 scales as the slowly approached the group of soldiers, the apache swung into action letting rip with the 60 mm cannnons, this begasn to drive 525 back a few steps, immediately after 525 stepped back a few paces a pair of GR-4's came into view and fired off 4 air - surface missiles each, this sent 525 flying backwards in pain as he collided with the building, he turned and fled back into the facility...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the insanely deformed creature fled,Scar was trying to figure out what had just happened, he saw that the aircraft were GR-4's and from his little aircraft knowledge he was aware that that was a brittish fighter. Scar could not think what the RAF were doing here. just then Scar heard a voice come over his head set it was a englishmans voice "this is cleaner six, we have dealt with the threat for you colonel, i feel it is my duty to inform you tghat you have brittish backing on this operation, Cleaner six, out" another voice came over the headset, this one carried a thick scottish Brogue "This is cleaner five, be advised you have have alot of hostile headed your way, about two klicks out, get your supplies and get locked down! Cleaner five, Out" with thsat message the aircraft did sanother flypast and both craft fired an additional two missiles each into a distant part of the city...

((there is going to be something that bringers 'Cleaner five' into this story more deeply))
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-11, 23:05

((can i rebel against the mutants cus im still human inside?))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-11, 23:25

((if you want but you will be heavily attacked, from both sides, until i decide we realise u aint killing us))
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-12, 03:30

"Its about time we got some support."

Seishin lowers his rifle and slings it onto his back, and then grabs a box, Throws it on his shoulder, and takes out his sword. "Alright, i say we get our stuff and get the hell out of here"

Seishin looks to the rook he took command of, The rook looks terrified from his first encounter with 525. "Rook, Grab some cargo and look alive, were moving out soon."
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-12, 05:37

Bullets are flying, the body count's rising, and everyone's dyin' to know, "Oh, Santa, why?"

Well, maybe not, but the bullets were indeed flying, but the defenders of the auditorium were able to resist and drive back the push. After it was clear that they weren't going to violate the base, something called the Shamblers back.

"Alright, let's clear the bodies on that side, let our people back in with that gear. Pile 'em in the hallway going in the opposite direction, that might slow down another attack." He broke off as the medic cinched the bandage on his upper arm. Nothing serious, he just sliced it on a rough edge of the doorway on his way out to the hall during the fight, but the medic insisted on bandaging it. He said considering Scar's hand, he didn't want to run the risk of an infection getting in it.

He cought the sight of moving lights down the hall. Seems the drop zone team is returning.

-This fight ended at just the right time.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-12, 05:52

((HAPPY B-DAY RULY))
    Wylhm

Post by Wylhm 2011-05-12, 06:31

((Sorry, I've been busy with crap at home...))

After dismounting from the Chinook and sending a few shots at...well whatever the hell that thing was...Wlyhm slung his Steyr AUG over his shoulder and picked up a couple cases of munitions. He quietly followed the group, trying to pay close attention to his surroundings as to make himself a mental map so that he remembered how to get to the drop zone if it was required.

Upon arriving in the auditorium, he placed the boxes of munitions a few feet from the door. Being nervous of that big beast he had seen upon landing, he unslung his Steyr and lazily held it the barrel basically at a 60 degree angle from the floor. Pauses a few moments watching the door they had come thru, then takes a slow scan of the auditorium as he tries to ascertain the weak spots. Granted the hole in the floor was the biggest concern...but they seemed to have most of the doors handled. Makes a mental note to himself to go up on stage and check the backstage door...but first things first.

Approaches the Colonel and offers a half-hearted salute, when he speaks it is with a slight French. "Sergent Chef Wlyhm sir, reporting for duty." Before he even gets a reply from the colonel, he sees a man walking around with a wound in his arm. "If you excuse me Colonel..."

Approaches the man (Torque) and without a word, slings the Steyr back over his shoulder and opens a small medic patch he keeps at his side. "Well soldier...Wlyhm's the name. If you don't mind, I don't wish for an infection to run thru the group." Takes out some cleaning solution, exposes the wound fully and goes about cleaning it. After being satisfied with it's condition, takes out some bandages and gives it a proper dressing. "You should be good then..." Turns and walks off towards the Colonel without another word to the soldier (Torque).

Stops in front of the Colonel and takes his injured hand and examines it, a look of disappointment upon his face. "Well boss, you gonna need this hand again?"
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-12, 07:22

((I thought Scar had the infection and cleaned it already???))
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-12, 07:54

((If you read Imir's posts again, Baldy, you'll see he's been fighting the infection for a while.))
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-12, 15:22

In the Heart of the facility, Castillo felt 525 getting hit and shared in the pain.

Down here, we are kings, but on the surface the humans held the sky. Castillo gave 525 an image of the chamber that had been prepared for him, and had some of the lesser mutants head that way with some medical supplies that might help.

Preparations of the facilty were rapidly nearing completion; the humans would have to be very lucky to survive an assult, and should never make it near the Heart without suffering catasrophic casualties.

He was finding it easier now to split his attention between an increasingly larger number of the shamblers. It seems practice does make perfect. He turned his attention inward and began to think about the problem of the aircraft...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-12, 15:58

((Guys Seishin held back the infection with that powder in his sword, but didnt cure it.))

As the team gets back to the Base, Seishin notices something outside a window, something with eyes.

-Is that...?-

He gets closer and notices a thin outline of what looked like a shambler.

-Is that one of them? nah, it couldn't be...-

He shakes his head and walks away. He starts unloading cargo and setting up Fortifications. -This better be the last time i have to do this... *Sigh* i hate physical labor.-

((im not gonna be posting for the rest of the night, and for a while next morning. so imir and ruly have full control over my chara until i get back. (Just dont go overboard guys >.>)))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-12, 23:49

Scar looked to wylhm and gave a casual salute back, he placed his hand on the desk and asked "can you fix this mess seargent?" indicating at the heavily infected hand, he looked and saw the infection was sapeeding up again, senshien's powder must have been wearing off. at that moment a shambler walked in the open door and before anyone could react, Scar flicked out his pistol anbd vfired two rounds in quick succsession into the beasts head, he quietly mumbled "bastarding things."

----------------------------------((oh no's!! timeskip!!!))------------------------------------------

A couple hours later all the equipment had been transferred to the auditorium, this included alot of high-tech computers servers and various other things, all this was set up on the stage and surrounded in a wall of sandbags. Scar took his position in the command chair in the main console in this small room of sand bags. a corporal walked in and gave a hearty salute as he said "Sir! outer preperations done! Sir!" Scar was pleased, the other doors would be blocked with barbed wire and the same thing with the corridor in the immediate vicinity. at that moment the three large generators sparked up and the auditoium was lit up, up till now the only light source was soldiers gun lamps. scar stood up and stepped out of the command centre into the main auditorium and smiled "starting to look like a proper field HQ now, ai private!" he said to a young soldier nearby, this private had never met an officaer of Scars calibre and was slightly awestruck in such a way he forgot to salute, worst of all, he forgot to salute whilst torque was approaching...
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-13, 00:18

((Stupid Army doggies, always saluting indoors. Marines know better.))

A new, strong electromagnetic field pulled Callisto from hes revere. Power was his, no give and take as he felt, not something someone could bring on their own. He suspected generators, that would make it hard to shut off. Add to that the fact they had clearly been barricading themselves into that auditorium, and it was getting downright vexing.

Time for a little mayhem.

A twist here, a twist there, and everything was ready. One more valve change, and the fire sprinklers in the school came to life and began to spray water everywhere...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-13, 04:11

"SHIT! The Computers and ammo!"

Seishin began closing ammo boxes and covering computer terminals and server towers with tarps.

"We need to get these things off before our equipment gets soaked!"

-Dammit, what can we do?...-

"Anyone got any ideas?"
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-13, 07:08

scar ran to an adjacent wall, "trooper toss me those large cutters!" a private tossed him the tool, Scar put it ove the water pipeand cut off the water supply, if creaked and wqater stopped falling from the ceiling and started sraying from the wall, he called over and engineer who with the help of a few other soldiers welded a piece of metal to stem the flow of water...
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-13, 07:18

It would require the sacrifice of a shambler, but that was only a small price to pay. He reached out through it's arm and restored power the area of the school containing the auditorium, bypassing the breakers with a couple of pieces of scrap metal.

Almost instantly, the shambler began violently jerking as the electricity jolted through him. Sparks flew as the power began to arc across everything that was covered in the recent shower of water...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-13, 07:48

Torque approached silently, leaned close behind the privates ear, and barked: "Where's your salute, private? That is your commanding officer!"

The frightened soldier jumped, almost dropped his rifle, then straightened into a salute stiff as a board and white as a ghost. Torque saluted Scar as well to druve home the point. Scar waited there for a few seconds, draw out his nervousness, then returned the salute.

"Dismissed, private."

"Change your Huggies and find something useful to do!" Torque added as a parting shot. As the soldier disappeared amidst piles of equipment and supplies Torque shook his head and smiled.

"It's been a while since I got to do that. Take a look at this.". He tossed a box of shells at Scar, who caught it deftly in one hand and looked at it.

"White Phosphorus shells? Aren't they against several statutes and international laws?"

"When used against humans for lethal purposes, yes. But what we're up against clearly aren't human. At least not any more. At any rate, they're in the manifest. They sent three cases of WP shells, an equal number of exploding, and twice that of regular shells. AND" he added with a smile "they sent four more M4's with laser sights and nightvision scopes to equip our soldiers."

"You're too excited about this, Torque."

"AND they sent plenty of HE grenades, rifle ammunition, a few grenade launchers..."

"Seriously, your eyes are twinkling..."

"...AND something I'm particularly keen to try out. Something experimental."

Scar rubbed his face waiting to hear it. When it didn't come he looked up to see Torque was staring at him with a huge grin on his face.

"You're going to make me ask, aren't you?"

"You know it, Colonel."

"Alright, I'll bite. What is this you're dying to try."

"X37 Thermobaric "Bunker Killer" grenades.". He raised his eyebrows. "Let's see those bastards stand up to THAT."

"Torque, you're-"

KSSSHHHH! The fire sprinklers kicked in.

"Oh, great, just what we needed..."

"Just like the Congo, eh, Colonel?" Torque turned to see to the rest of the supplies.

-I wonder what other goodies they brought us.-

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd three times while I typed that in my iPhone. Time shift? O.o
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-13, 08:33

((In future, if you need a break to put something in, Put a short post asking for a pause. Then edit that post with the full input.))
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-13, 08:36

((Yeah, I shoulda done that... >.>))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-13, 09:37

Scar laughed as he remembered the congo, "yeah and that guy's farm!" they both laughed together, thats when they heard it, a loud electronic buzz, it was getting louder, suddenly and engineer shouted "circuit breakers were destroyed! i am overwriting the building circuitry, one sec!" they looked to see an engineer frantically typing, "I got it, grid shut down!" the buzz died off and everyone relaxed for a bit...

((NO attacking the auditorium in mass please, bout to offer plenty of oppurtunities for things to get killed))
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-13, 10:47

((sorry guys I took me so long Sad.))

Spine waking up from his 5hr nap, realised he'd fallin asleep and ordered a couple of shamblers to go and check out the auditorium...
    Wylhm

Post by Wylhm 2011-05-14, 04:50

Having stationed himself beside the least fortified door, Wylhm hadn't gotten too wet. Ignoring the commotion behind him, he kept careful watch out the door...wondering where that big beast was now. Then a couple humanoid figures materialize from the shadows, slowly approaching. Wylhm watches them a few moments, until they became more visible and he could ascertain that they weren't exactly human...at least not anymore.

Without a word, he lifts up his Steyr AUG and lets off a three round burst and a single shot towards the first...thing. The three round burst smack into the targets chest and as it starts to fall backwards, the single shot smacks it right between the eyes.

Wylhm hadn't seen this because he had always shifted his attention to the second figure. He let off another three round burst and single shot. This time the three round burst smacked the creature in the chest, but his single shot was a little off. As the creature started falling backwards the top of its head exploded, the bullet having hit it closer to the hair line. The creature's brains flew up and splattered across the immediate vicinity. Extremely disappointed that his aim was off the second target, he frowns and whispers to himself. "Merde. Trente-quatre balles..."

Keeping his Steyr trained upon the bodies lying on the floor, scans the shadows for movement. After another minute of no movement, he drops his Steyr into its lazy 60 degree angle from the floor. Calmly walks over to Scar, his combat boots making a squishing noise announcing his every step. "Contacts boss, neutralized. Mind telling me what these damn things are?"
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-14, 05:10

Seishin walks up to the two of them before Scar responds. as he walks up, he says "Those my friend, are your enemy. we are here to kill them, and they are here to try and kill everything they find."

Seishin looks at Scar, then back at Wylhm. "But on a more serious note, those are mutants. as far as we know, they used to be just like us. Those things you killed there are only the grunts, we call em Shamblers."

... "Well..."

Seishin turns to Scar and Salutes, then looks to Wylhm and says "Welcome to the team Sergent."

Seishin turns away and start walking as he continues to talk.

"Try to stay alive, This games just beginning..."
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-14, 07:04

OOC Nitpick:

Vexed, and unable to harass the humans any further in their current position, Castillo put the first part of his air defense plan in to action. Across the town, shamblers began to light homes and other structures on fire, maybe only 15% of them all. It would slowly spread without a fire department, and make any close air support hazardous as best, spectacularly fatal at worst. Even with their fancy FLIR and RADAR, it would become very difficult for the air crews to tell the difference between friend and foe. Castillo passed along the suggestion to the rest of the hive mind to have all the minions move in small group to further mask their identities. Hopefully the ground troops would get a bad case of smoke inhalation, and at minimum would have to wear gas masks which would dampen their hearing and vision.

The smell of burning wood, plastic, and rubber starts to fill the air as the sun reaches the horizon. Night was coming on fast, but the day was only just getting started...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-14, 07:31

((Well, He can always say its 3 shots in quick succetion in single shot fire mode, i would know because a friend of mine that went to war tested this, "it works if you have a quick trigger finger and is lethal if you know what your doing" or at least thats what he said .-.))

Seishin sits at a laptop intel computer. every now and then typing something into the keyboard, then leaning back.

-...hmmm....-

Seishin gets up and walks to a window. Little by little the smoke comes into view...

-Smoke?-

Then he sees a bright light, far in the distance.

-Oh no...-

"Guys!! We got a problem!"
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-14, 16:52

((I will be gone for the weekend. I will try and check in once or twice a day, but no promises. If you get to the facility, expect it to be booby-trapped like nothing you have ever seen.))
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-14, 17:24

((im going to be posting less aswell (look at my thread in intros/farewells to see why.

ill still post at least 2 time a day, but i wont be lurkin the whole time ^^))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-15, 07:15

525, through a million eyes watched as the first of the firewalkers emerged from the sewers and subways, he had taken not note of callisto's plan and decided to specialise it. the short creatures with redskin and weak scales skuttled alonf the cgound on all fours, one of the mreached a building, stood upright and thrust his arms out, he clapped together ingniting the strange mutagenic agets and fire exploded forwards englufing the front door of the building, in the mean time another firewalker had climbed to the spire of a church and waited, using the hive minds and dark shamblers, it felt the presence of the close air support approaching fast, the firewalker began panting heavily as it began to build up the flamibles mutatenic agets, the pressure inside the crerature built up rapidly, then the fighters came, just as they were about to pass by, it unleashed an massice fireball projectile that collided straight on with cleaned 5's aircraft...

"this is cleaner 5 i have been hit, enggines stalling, some debris is clogged in my engine, i am going down, ejecting!" a light explosion as the explosive lifted off the canopy, a whoosh of air as he was released then the loud crack as the parachute got the air currents, suddenly there was an allmighty explosion as the plane colided with the ground...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 19:16