Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Yarwood
doomcrafter595
6 posters

Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595

doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595 Empty Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-05, 23:38

Simpley disagreeing ive done the things posted here because of 1 very basic fact..

I have literley been away and havent been on my computer for a seven day period, i couldnt have possably done what im being accused of, is there any way you could get account logs? login times? access IP? (i have a static IP address on my ISP) anything at all to reinforce these claims?

Honestley if you look at my castle ive invested so much time into building that to meet someones railroad in the sky as a station and just has hard on the grounds below it, and if you investigate the tunnel system ive built you will see no intentional griefing whatsoever just traveling in lines and digging deeper for resourses, i havent realy ventured above the surface much, mostley seeking large quantitys of cobblestone under my own wee space.

I allso dont approve a moderator could use such an unprofessional manner, ive been working as a professional customer service rep for our CISCO engineers for a very long time, and ive never seen such disreguard for people who pay/donate for something they need/enjoy.

"Denied.
    Denied Gtfo, what type of person literally removes the chest..."

And locking the post giveing me any chance to rebuke, and forceing me to PM people OR make a new post, adding further Degridation to my case. very unprofessional indeed, even people in court over killing someone gets a final word.

so if at the end of this post im treated again in a simalar way, yes ill pack my bags and move on, but i do think you guys have something broken here, because i realy realy didnt do what im being accused of.

ok end, so flame away, thats what im expecting anyway.

doomcrafter595
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595 Empty Re: Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-05, 23:41

PM me your current IP address and your ISP and I'll look into it for you once I get home (5pm GMT)
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595 Empty Re: Disagreement To Ban...- doomcrafter595

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-06, 00:31

If you learned to read you would realize that the ban is more than 7 days old. You are so full of bs, dude you have been banned for more than 2 weeks, less than a week after the server started and then you try to tell us "But I haz pretty castle"... Time for a forum ban.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 00:32

-Added Information reguarding ban-

as some of you may be aware, it was my brother whom actuly found your server here while he was on my account, and got me banned once before, involveing this same guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he did apologise publicley (Link above..) and a pardon was given, the dates from the screenshots provided in the other post are dated the same day as That ban i got the first time round on behalf of my brother..

So this isnt a recient event, it was evidence from the 1st ban which ive had a pardon from.

Hope this information can help to a speedy soloution.

thanks
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 00:34

Jarvisd wrote:If you learned to read you would realize that the ban is more than 7 days old. You are so full of bs, dude you have been banned for more than 2 weeks, less than a week after the server started and then you try to tell us "But I haz pretty castle"... Time for a forum ban.

i want to put in a motion that this admin/moderator be left out of this investigation, im being civil about this there is no need to forum ban me.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-06, 00:35

Your application has been denied and you make another one, reread the forum rules buddy.

Oh look he has even been banned before... You got your second chance, I don't care if it was you or your cat. The person on your account griefs, you need to learn from your mistakes and get a better password.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 00:37

this is incredibley unfair,
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 00:40

Um, not at all.

YOU are responsible for YOUR account.

WE are responsible for keeping griefers out of the server.

YOUR ACCOUNT has griefed, regardless of who did it.

Live with it and move on.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 00:41

i have been given a pardon for that date, that event, your just digging up something thats allready been administrated,
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 00:42

We give second chances to most. You've had yours. :3
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-06, 00:44

So I banned you for something you did on the old server, then rebanned you on the new server with evidence on the new server "You were banned by jarvisd on 2011-04-28 21:07:40" how is the april 5th when you posted your sad appeal that you keep linking too.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 00:46

i wont be posting here any more, i will however be takeing up with other administratiors, i can see your just trolling and nothing can be gained here, but i do still believe your failing to grasp the whole situation.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-06, 02:58

We do grasp it. You're saying it wasn't you. We get that. But you already had your second chance after it "wasn't you" that griefed. You didn't change your password, you didn't keep your account secure, and your brother griefed on it AGAIN. That's our limit. Further griefing after a second chance results in a ban that is unappealable. End of story. Take this lesson with you to your next server: Keep your account secure. Your brother obviously will not stop griefing, so don't let him back on your account.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 03:01

sorry i guess throught the commotion my point hasnt been clear.

The screenshots posted as evidence For this ban against me now. is dated on "Tuesday April the 5th" it says so on each of the logs used in the screenshots..

That was the time my brother on my first ban did the griefing, post provided, which ive allready had a pardon for.

So this is the same greif haunting me a second time.

re check the screenshots

thanks

EDIT

to save you time, ive Re posted that screenshot used in the other thread

In the yellow text, it shows the date 04-05 and then the following Time 13:47:43 when the block was destroyed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 03:12

Yep, he has a point with that. I didn't even notice first time looking at them.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 03:19

Exelent, where does this put me in reguards to my ban?
    are we able to put this mistake behind us and carry on building our way to a large and wonderfull tomorrow?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 03:22

Removed it for the time being, if Jarvis has sufficient evidence that dates past the 5th then there will of-course be a reban.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-06, 03:30

My apologies, Doomcrafter. I was a stubborn idiot, like most Taurus are. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 13:43