Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

NOT a ban appeal, but.....

Tritz1986

NOT a ban appeal, but..... Empty NOT a ban appeal, but.....

Post by Tritz1986 2011-05-06, 06:07

Hi i have read the posts and spoken with my brother doomcrafter595 in relation to the recent events, and would just like to clarify that i am his brother and belive that it should be my account on its second chance and his back on its first, all actions on his account from the 4th and the 5th of april were my own. i take full responsibility for any greifing which may have took place on these dates. Once again, appologies for any incovenience it was my own stupidity for not being fully aware of the server rules and took for granted the fact that i may have been able to perform such actions without being prevented by the game itself.

I am a donator myself and now fully aware of the server rules, i have made my own account since shortly after the incident. but feel i must take resposibility for my own actions. I am conifident i will not be a repeat offender as i enjoy playing the game, and as a result being on my second chance does not worry me.

Thanks for your time and i hope this helps.

Tritz 1986
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

NOT a ban appeal, but..... Empty Re: NOT a ban appeal, but.....

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:12

Cool story, bro (wow, it's literal this time).

Frankly, my dear, we don't give a damn. It's the account itself we ban, not the person.

Besides, I think it's resolved already, 'lest I'm mistaken.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 06:14

Feisty.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:33

I'm just pissy, really. I can see the "add blocks to reach this area" being abused now.

Either way, is doomcraft unbanned or not, cuz if so, this is just spam.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 06:56

Lizardman wrote:I'm just pissy, really. I can see the "add blocks to reach this area" being abused now.

Ive been unbanned as stated in the other post unless there is more evidence of me griefing after the 5th of april,

i dont understand where you get off being so rude, i know the internet is prity anon when it comes to posting and whatnot but jesus man your a moderator! cant you act like a grown up for 15 mins or so?

if you have something to point out, or your right about something you can say it in a 1000 diffrent ways, it doesnt give you the right to flame or be an outright pain in the arse just because you can. thats what makes people (for lack of a better word) "a Douche"

honestley he was trying to be informative and helpfull, you could have just said, "thanks, its been delt with now" or "noted" or anything you like without fireing out childish remarks, and saying you dont give a crap about person? just the account!, thats a bit of a bad move to make dont you think? i could just get another account, and ill be back within the hour for instance.

im a firm believer in being honest with people and you get respect, and i expect that from everyone i meet in all walks of life, and thats what im doing now, but if you have noticed, im doing it in a civil yet direct manner.

right o, Razz

Thanks by the way bro.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 06:59

Lizardman wrote:I'm just pissy, really. I can see the "add blocks to reach this area" being abused now.

It hasn't been abused in the past 7 months, there's no reason for anything to change now.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 07:09

Orcworm wrote:

It hasn't been abused in the past 7 months, there's no reason for anything to change now.

Have prior cases similar to that arisen? I haven't seen any.

Also, doom, the point of an appeal is to have the player banned (you, in this instance) make an appeal as to why they should be unbanned. Posting otherwise is simply spam and is (normally) punishable with a 3 day temp ban from forums.

I'm not using the internet as a medium (interesting saying anon. That plus your forum pic suggests you stay a lil too long on 4chan but to each their own) to base my claim. I'm merely enforcing the rules. Hate me all you want. :3
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 07:17

Not that I know of atleast, in those days we were 15 slot small-time though ;p.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 15:17