Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Lizardman
doomcrafter595
6 posters

Just been banned again....

doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Just been banned again.... Empty Just been banned again....

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 13:04

Ive just been banned again.... can someone explain why this is happening to me?
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Just been banned again.... Empty Re: Just been banned again....

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 13:07

Code:
    doomcrafter595 orcworm.co.uk jarvisd Griefing Under Gamerg77 and Lolyounoob1's Wall 2011-05-05 19:01:37

Same deal as always.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-06, 13:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is a date past 4/5, this was the real reason for his ban, just got my pictures messed up. Tunneled under the home and then he lurked it up and went in the trap??

doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 13:17

evidence please, screenshots? logs?

********* MERGED ***********

this is just discrimination now, there was no griefing there at all!!

i put down a block of sand while exploreing to see what people had been doing, i thaught it was outside the boundries of his wall and decided against it, Took back the sand and broke an extra piece (i was useing a shovel)

So that was accidental. Im sorry i broke a single piece of sand, you cant count me for the other piece, it was mine.

The tunnel screenshot,

I was digging under my own castle, directley down to harvest cobblestone, i fell into this tunnel and i didnt touch ANYTHING of his, i just walled off my zone i was digging so not to disturb his and carried on down PAST his tunnel a little ways.

Why can this be considered griefing? a single block of sand?!? on the Outside of someones boundries? and discarding a block of wool when building a wall to PREVENT any possable conflicts with other players? surley this cant be a bannable offence?

Have you seen the size of the tower i have above that pit?? thats over 2500 blocks of cobblestone, i had to get it from somewhere, so ive dug SEVERAL large square pits going right down, one in the water not far from my castle, which i turned into a water feature, this pit directley under was the 2nd of my pits, and i did put in effort there to NOT distrub anything and continue past it, all i did was discard a piece of wool because i was overloaded.

this is not a bannable offence.

-EDIT-

Sorry about double post, to say im enraged right now goes without saying, no doubt ill wake up to a permanent ban tomorrow.. I hope this isnt the case but by the looks of things i wont get to log in anymore, this has upset me deepley and im gonna go to bed, its 3am anyways so i should allready be there.
    If anyone can help appeal this ban please, i dont feel its fair for me to be banned on this.

***Please abide by the forum rules, and do not double post***
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 14:06

Any verdicts?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-06, 14:17

Digging under their wall to get into there home is not ok... It was not an accident as after you broke it you gave yourself a tour and got stuck in their mob spawner. You knew you griefed so you replaced the blocks thinking they wouldn't realize you had some fun while they were offline. I doubt you want me fucking your wall up looking at your whole house editing the mob trap and then leaving. That isn't a tunnel that is a mob trap and the time diffrence of 10 minutes shows you spent along time in their home, you didn't accidentally remove one block you removed enough to dig in.. Your store is such a lie, it makes me wonder what type of sicko are you that you try to shake off a clear grief as a, 'I was diggin and I put it back instantly'
    Here is more of what you did in the tunnel, proving you were in the mob trap:

Anyhow you can whine all you want you griefed in and out and while you were in there.
    doomcrafter595
    doomcrafter595

Post by doomcrafter595 2011-05-06, 18:36

he had a teliporter that took you from the main city to the collection box of the spawner which had a walkway that led into the spawner.. im an explorer and got stuck after i found my way into that spawner, and the sign did say, "If you are here, your in our mob spawner, get out, but he had made it so you where stuck, so i broke those blocks to get out, i replaced both blocks i broke, and replaced the sign but didnt re-type what was on the sign.

again is that a bannable offence?

did i seriousley destroy th functionality of that spawner? i didnt have to replace the sign and blocks, granted it wasnt the origonals but its definetley not worth the ban, Reason being because i was only exploring. and where the fuck do you get off calling me a sicko? remember that conversation we where haveing about being a grown up on the other thread, it seems you have a long way to go frankley.

Well it seems that you cant see the wood from the trees and that what i was doing wasnt malicous ive been more than fair with my explination and your basis of the ban was just dont.

So griefing in your eyes is, dont be an explorer, dont look at peoples stuff, and if they trap you, its tough, dont go near anyones blocks, just in case you break something, even if its a small bit of the floor or something, or if you break it and replace it then you still get a ban.

Granted i can understand yes you broke into the house, killed the guy, took his stuff and dissapeared into the night. - banable offence
    Or
    Broke into property, TOTALY destroyed its functionality, Or Stole blocks to wreck the building - banable offence.

Breaking something and replaceing it to escape.. well i guess the decision is made.

Thats the end of me then. dont worry jarvis im a great believer in karma man, it allways comes round to bite you in the backside.

as for going on other servers i wont be bothering, ive seen the cream of the crop on this server, IE i belive it to be the best its a shame its bogged down in such heavy red tape and admins such as yourself jarvis.

So i can just realy carry on playing my single player minecraft i guess, im not gonna play any more servers when the cream of the crop has treated me like this, second best servers are probably a lot worse, so yeah, once biten twice shy, that will teach me to invest in a player run project too, donated money well wasted...

right o im blabering now so im gonna go, for those who showed support via PM thanks, you know who you are.

GoodFight and GoodNight!
    Peace out !
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-06, 21:47

The broken and replaced-sans-text sign proves that this was no more than mere grief. This was no exploring and hence you won't be unbanned. Would I personally ban you for these amounts? No. And I would have unbanned you, despite not having to since this was your second chance, if it were not for the following line.

doomcrafter595 wrote:this is just discrimination now, there was no griefing there at all!!

How exactly are we discriminating you?
    Religion: Don't know it
    Hair color: Don't know it
    Sexual preferences: Don't know it
    Race: Don't know it
    Country: We got britons, dutchies, chilians, germans, americans etc. making up our staff. I would say we don't really care about it

Spouting things like "THIS IS DISCRIMINATION" without any basis makes me sick since it makes a mockery of the REAL discrimination that still plagues thousands of people in this day and age.

Now get the hell out of my sight and go "explore" some other servers.

lolyounoob1
    lolyounoob1

Post by lolyounoob1 2011-05-07, 11:04

I asked if I could post and I was told I could first off because I am one of the people griefed. I would just like to say that people like him do not belong in the server. If you can't get in a area move on, I hate griefers, and I hate how they waste peoples time, griefing and apealing.
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Albuca 2011-05-07, 11:15

FillerB wrote:The broken and replaced-sans-text sign proves that this was no more than mere grief. This was no exploring and hence you won't be unbanned. Would I personally ban you for these amounts? No. And I would have unbanned you, despite not having to since this was your second chance, if it were not for the following line.

doomcrafter595 wrote:this is just discrimination now, there was no griefing there at all!!

How exactly are we discriminating you?
    Religion: Don't know it
    Hair color: Don't know it
    Sexual preferences: Don't know it
    Race: Don't know it
    Country: We got britons, dutchies, chilians, germans, americans etc. making up our staff. I would say we don't really care about it

Spouting things like "THIS IS DISCRIMINATION" without any basis makes me sick since it makes a mockery of the REAL discrimination that still plagues thousands of people in this day and age.

Now get the hell out of my sight and go "explore" some other servers.

Cant forget us Canadians eh?

-A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 15:39