Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing.

julibugs
    julibugs

I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing. Empty I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing.

Post by julibugs 2011-05-07, 18:51

Ok, heres my side of the story...
    I was wondering in the nether just seeing what i could find, and i found a staircase.
    So I had this brilliantly Fantastic idea (note heavy scarcasm) to try and make a lava light that goes all the way to the bottom of the staircase.
    but obviously, it all went wrong when I died halfway through making it. So Danjlake said in the log (i think) "who griefed my staircase with lava!!" so The_Lizard man TP'ed me to him and i own'ed up there and then.

I honestly had no idea that I was doing anything wrong, and im sorry to Danjlake and The_Lizard. If theres anything that I could do to compensate, tell me.
    I would like to see their version of it as well, thx.
    Long story short, it was a really stupid accident/mistake.
    bluebannana
    bluebannana

I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing. Empty Re: I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing.

Post by bluebannana 2011-05-07, 19:50

juli shouldnt have done it but if it were up to me i would let u go but wait for orcworm !
    julibugs
    julibugs

I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing. Empty Re: I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing.

Post by julibugs 2011-05-07, 20:19

bluebannana wrote:juli shouldnt have done it but if it were up to me i would let u go but wait for orcworm !

I already sent a message to orcworm before I sent the appeal, explaining what i did and what happened.
    danjlake
    danjlake

I griefed Danjlake's staircase without knowing. Empty Bunch of bull

Post by danjlake 2011-05-07, 20:50

Not only had you 'accidentally' found my staircase, which I might have believed, but you had also broken the block next to my door to gain entry. You could have also seen through my other doors that the place was quite clearly occupied and that you shouldn't have been there.. It just seems to me like you intentionally tried to ruin my staircase. You are either a really bad liar, or extremely stupid.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-07, 22:18

bluebannana wrote:juli shouldnt have done it but if it were up to me i would let u go but wait for orcworm !

Don't ever post in ban appeals again (until you're banned, of course).
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-08, 00:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was how you broke into his property:

Dan had to manually smother it due to it not rolling back

This was from your breaking and entering:

Suffice it to say, get the fuck out and take your griefing with you.

DENIED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 15:40