Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear

Autoninja

i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear Empty i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear

Post by Autoninja 2011-05-10, 03:08

i would wish that an admin reads this as i am quite confused, my username is autoninja and whenever i try to connect to your server i get this message:
    Disconnecter by server
    Griefing mod:str
    i guess this is about griefing, please know i never griefed anyones property intentionaly or advertantly and i wish to be let back in to the server, if this is about someting else may someone please inform me on how to fix it
    no hard feelings
    Autoninja
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear Empty Re: i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-10, 03:09

Moved to appeals.

You were banned by strpr0wng on 2011-05-08 17:31:36
    The given reason was: griefing mod:str.
    Your current reputation at McBans is: 10/10.

strpr0wng has 24 hours to provide the necessary evidence. If he/she fails to do this you shall be unbanned.
    strpr0wng

i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear Empty Re: i have just been banned, i didnt grief i swear

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-10, 03:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Autoninja

Post by Autoninja 2011-05-10, 03:30

im sorry, what does that mean?
    i didnt grief
    Autoninja

Post by Autoninja 2011-05-10, 03:32

i did cut through someones house once, i realise this is griefing BUT i only cut around the doors, i fixed the damage seconds later and it was only becaulse i was mining and then found my =self trapped inside his house, frankly i hate griefers and this didnt do any real damage to anyone, what is griefing mod:str
    Autoninja

Post by Autoninja 2011-05-10, 03:33

i didnt break into his house i was trying to get out which i couldnt do without destroying something, i really like this server and it would be a shame if i was banned
    strpr0wng

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-10, 03:43

see that button down there? its called an "edit" button. and I put mod:str so no one has to trawl through the bans on mcbans.com to find out who banned you.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-10, 03:45

eeeh Str. We haven't had the need to trawl through that godforsaken site for a while now...

Anyways ban/unban?
    strpr0wng

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-10, 03:47

second chance given
    Autoninja

Post by Autoninja 2011-05-10, 03:53

thank you

***** MERGED *******

also, for future references can you specify what i did wrong

USE THE EDIT BUTTON, AND DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!!

Last edited by Albuca on 2011-05-10, 03:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dat Double Post)
    strpr0wng

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-10, 04:23

Look at the pictures, you placed 60 dirt blocks on top of someone's property.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 15:18