Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
BodomWarHeart
PureCraft
Krellyn
Onlyme
8 posters

Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting

Onlyme
    Onlyme

Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting Empty Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting

Post by Onlyme 2011-05-16, 12:47

Alien Swarm is a game and Source SDK release from a group of talented designers at Valve who were hired from the Mod community.

Available free of charge, the game thrusts players into an epic bug hunt featuring a unique blend of co-op play and squad-level tactics. With your friends, form a squad of four distinct IAF Marine classes. Plan your attack using an unlockable arsenal of weapons with countless loadout configurations against a wide variety of aliens. Blaze your way through an overrun, off-world colony, eradicating the alien infestation in environments ranging from the icy planet's surface, to a subterranean lava-flooded mining facility.

Last edited by onlyme on 2011-05-16, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting Empty Re: Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-16, 12:54

Aiight so I downloaded it on steam... it was free... and this was a little bit ago... and...

I LOVED IT.

It's a badass game. I always play the... that guy.. the one who uses the Vindicator. It pisses my buddies off because I keep hitting them hahaha.

Fucking love this game and would recommend to any FPS players who want to play a shooter in a very different way Wink
    Onlyme
    Onlyme

Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting Empty Re: Alien Swarm! - Game Discussion + Video Posting

Post by Onlyme 2011-05-16, 13:01

ZuWrath wrote:Aiight so I downloaded it on steam... it was free... and this was a little bit ago... and...

I LOVED IT.

It's a badass game. I always play the... that guy.. the one who uses the Vindicator. It pisses my buddies off because I keep hitting them hahaha.

Fucking love this game and would recommend to any FPS players who want to play a shooter in a very different way Wink
    What's your Steam ID?

Also, Vindicator is the best gun in the game right now. Best damage, very high clip, etc. Amazing.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-05-16, 17:59

Played through it a few times... IMHO I liked Alien Breed moar.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-17, 08:49

onlyme wrote:
    ZuWrath wrote:Aiight so I downloaded it on steam... it was free... and this was a little bit ago... and...

I LOVED IT.

What's your Steam ID?

Also, Vindicator is the best gun in the game right now. Best damage, very high clip, etc. Amazing.

I always use dual-vindicator (more ammo). I let the other bitches use the turrets hahaha.

ZuWrath is my Steam Name (dont remember my ID, but it's a fucking phone number lol)
    BodomWarHeart
    BodomWarHeart

Post by BodomWarHeart 2011-05-19, 07:56

imma Downloading it now.
    Steam Name is BodomWarHeart. Add Me Plox!
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-19, 08:09

A friend of mine has 140+ hours pumped into that game... seriously, what the fuck.
    strpr0wng

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-19, 08:09

sweat life
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-05-19, 08:17

Orcworm wrote:A friend of mine has 140+ hours pumped into that game... seriously, what the fuck.
    Sweet balls, Well, my cousin got 200 hours of LFD2...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-19, 08:26

Implying it's not uncommon to have 1k + in TF2, or weeks upon weeks in WoW.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-05-19, 08:31

Said the ex WOW player...
    Some RPGs are just addictive as hell, can't blame ppl for playing those games... a lot.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-19, 08:57

*Cough* I currently hold 1200+ in MW2 (multiple steam accounts) and atleast 1500+ in CoD4. Oops, where did my life go.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-19, 08:58

Half of my steam notifications are 0_0 is now playing minecraft/terraria and YarwoodUK is playing MW2 online Razz
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-19, 08:59

patrickfreed wrote:Half of my steam notifications are 0_0 is now playing minecraft/terraria and YarwoodUK is playing MW2 online Razz

Who is 0_0 anyway?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-19, 09:04

TMM I think.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-05-19, 09:18

Orcworm wrote:TMM I think.
    Who on earth is TMM? lol
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-19, 09:19

The_Music_Man
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-05-19, 09:20

I see...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 08:24