Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time...

BowJow
    BowJow

I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time... Empty I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time...

Post by BowJow 2011-06-06, 07:23

I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time...

GRIEFING IS INTENTIONAL AND WHAT I DID WASNT!!!

Griefer: Someone, usually in an online game, who intentionally, and usually repeatedly, attempts to degrade anothers experience or torment them.

i didnt purposely degrade anyones expierence and if i wanted to i could have...if i wanted to grief i could burn stuff, demolish the house i supposedly "griefed" or poured lava everywhere when all i did in total was destroy 4 blocks.

...that is all...just throwing my thought out there
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time... Empty Re: I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time...

Post by Jarvisd 2011-06-06, 07:25

You griefed to bypass a /lwc lock and you griefed e_karneys water tower. Stop posting nao!
    Edit: He showed me, I watched you go up that thing. I didn't know is what you did was go up it climb the watertower and destroy his water... You are such a lier, we don't need your type here. 5 Diffrent griefs= No

Last edited by Jarvisd on 2011-06-06, 07:28; edited 1 time in total
    BowJow
    BowJow

I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time... Empty Re: I meant third change since you griefed multiple times now in a short time...

Post by BowJow 2011-06-06, 07:27

jesus i take back this whole argument...why would i wanna be on a server with people like you on it? the swearing is uncalled for and completely immature. nuff said
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-06-06, 07:28

Good Solved.

Edit: Oh btw reread the thread on how to appeal there is a format.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 05:55