Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
patrickfreed
FillerB
Rykleos
7 posters

[E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what.

Rykleos
    Rykleos

[E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what. Empty [E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what.

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-07, 05:20

Microsoft announced the games of Halo 4, 5, and 6 to be in the works. Also Minecraft for Kinect. But they didn't leave us without some sexy good videos.

Last edited by Rykleos on 2011-06-07, 05:48; edited 3 times in total
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

[E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what. Empty Re: [E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what.

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-07, 05:22

Who changed the topic? I put it in off-topic for a reason.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

[E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what. Empty Re: [E3] Microsoft General. Halo. Fable, Gears of War, Minecraft.... wait what.

Post by FillerB 2011-06-07, 05:22

Renamed the topic.

Besides the usual trillions of all-the-same-shit games they also announced Minecraft for the Xbox 360. It has Kinect-support.

You may now scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH! at the top of your voice.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-07, 05:23

However, this is in OFF TOPIC and it is about HALO
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-06-07, 05:24

It was about Halo. Now it's the general Microsoft E3-topic. I rather not have people make >9000 topics for all their gamenews.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-07, 05:25

Okay, I changed the topic name again and again.
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-06-07, 05:26

Now leave it.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-06-07, 05:34

So I wasn't the only one to watch the whole credits after beating Halo 3 on legendary. Razz
    Halo 4 <3
    Skyrim <3
    Minecraft on Xbox ...? I don't know how that'll turn out.
    Battlefield 3 <3
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-06-07, 05:38

I honestly don't give a fuck about ANY of these games (except Fable but fuck knows when that finally gets a shitty PC-port) but an opportunity to bash Notch is an opportunity to bash Notch.
    Rykleos
    Rykleos

Post by Rykleos 2011-06-07, 06:24

krios101

Post by krios101 2011-06-07, 06:29

Meh Im going after Mass effect 3, Halo 4 Duke Nukem, minecraft for
    xbox ? /facepalm Looks like more focus on Kinect I don't care much for COD Just gonna let the little Pre-teen faggots get excited over that. Right off to watch the EA conference now, also i'm liking Halo 1 anniverserary with Halo reach engine would be awesome.
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-06-07, 06:56

Halo 4 = Very Happy
    everything else = wut.

Microsoft panel summarized
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-06-07, 14:50

I'm a big fan of the Halo franchise... but I still haven't beat Halo 3 on Legendary. I play for fun, not to have my ass handed to me on a silver platter by some cackling squeeky-voiced pig grunts.
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-06-08, 03:52

I have all the achievements for halo 3 and reach Smile Legendary solo on reach was a bitch
    Zz_For_Dannnnn
    Zz_For_Dannnnn

Post by Zz_For_Dannnnn 2011-06-08, 04:16

I have to say I'm also a big fan of the Halo's, can't wait for the CE remake, that game was a revolution, but definately excited for 4, I'm almost glad Bungie have left the Franchise, I hope it gets a new(ish) engine and I doubt the original (and best) engine will be carried over to a new developer. I think i may be alone on this view but i found the feeling, reaction time, and clunky(or un-clunky)-ness of the Halo 3 and ODST Engine was much better and more fun than the Reach one, I hope the new dev's follow their direction, and not Reach's.

Minecraft on the Kinect: Hmmm, I doubt it could suffice for the PC version, but hey, Notch may aswell whore all the money he can, Microsoft sure has plenty.

Quite an exciting E3 this year.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-06-08, 04:50

Rulyon wrote:I'm a big fan of the Halo franchise... but I still haven't beat Halo 3 on Legendary. I play for fun, not to have my ass handed to me on a silver platter by some cackling squeeky-voiced pig grunts.
    Singleplayer is hell. Co-op is so much fun on legendary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 10:06