Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Jukebox YT Video's (My videos)

Arbr

Jukebox YT Video's (My videos) Empty Jukebox YT Video's (My videos)

Post by Arbr 2011-06-10, 07:45

Hello everyone my name is Arbr and i am re-posting something i had before but i cant update that post so im re-posting and plus its dead so why bring back a dead thread. As some of you know is that i've been making youtube videos for about 3-4 years. only about 8 or 9 months for minecraft but you get the picture. The rest of that time i made Runescape videos which focused mainly around music videos. Im doing something similar to Minecraft videos but im also making lets plays. Im trying to figure out what i should do with minecraft videos to make them unique and original but i havent found my taste yet. So here are some videos you can watch from what i've made. Ill be posting the videos in order from when i made them and posted them. I also might add some information about each video so you can know what to expect when you click on it. Enjoy!

Arbr's Minecraft Moments EP. 1 - My first video for minecraft
    This video pretty much shows off the new feature that came out at the time which was the nether. Does contain some lag i think and recored on hypercam.

Arbr's Minecraft Moments EP. 2
    video i sound stupid and retarted and i tour the ORIGINAL Orcworm server.

Arbr's Minecraft Moments EP. 3
    I start having problems and i complain about it. and i tour part of the 2nd Orcworm server the one with Grenlock as spawn town.

Arbr's Minecraft Moments EP. 4
    Mostly a update video and a look around a map i generated.

Arbr's Beta Adventures Ep. 1
    The first and only video in this series and i complain and im being a retard. showing around my epic home that i deleted.

Achivements with Noteblocks and Redstone
    Me, Jarvisd, and some other person make a "Club" with noteblocks while on the temp map on the orcworm server.

Minecraft Trailer #1
    I recored parts from Vanillacraft and Orcworm server to promote Minecraft but failed.

Minecraft: Arbr's Singleplayer Ep.1
    I think its the only one in the series lol.

Minecraft Adventure Map: Escapecraft 3
    I play escape craft and get confused a lil bit.

Minecraft Multiplayer Pine Rampage 1&2
    Me and friends on the WB server hunt down pine tree's cause we were bored and removed a forst.

Minecraft Family Adventures Intro Entry:
    Entry for the intro contest for luclin. Using the Ice relm mod.

Orcworm Server Funeral
    Looking at the graveyard timeer made in the 3rd server.

Orcworm server part 1,2,3
    I tour the orcworm server on the 3rd map. oh and i yell at d1sel a tone Razz

Simple Mob Trap FT. MCSugar from The Shaft lands!
    my friend mcsugar helps me make a mob trap. Well helps me teach you guys make a trap and i experiment a tone with speed and music and fail and i flash fog a tone.

- The videos not posted has a person that many dislike so i desided not to have the videos on here, The person was cowwface -

Shaft Lands: Tour
    Im with d1sel and MCsugar touring the Shaft lands.

MCMV 21st century girl

Minecart Rails
    In singleplayer i made a big rail and i went on it.

Minecraft Trail 2
    Did when rain came out

Adventurecraft, Myan Temple + Basel Heit.
    First video on a Series im planning on continuing.

Stranded Island
    A map i made then made video for it to try getting on a server which the contest end 6/15/2011 So if i do get accepted i might pop on and off on it sometimes but i got no more ideas of what to build so i might not even touch it.

so i hope everyone like the videos and yeh have fun!

PureCraft
    PureCraft

Jukebox YT Video's (My videos) Empty Re: Jukebox YT Video's (My videos)

Post by PureCraft 2011-06-11, 05:10

Loads evideos...
    If got a idea for stranded island.. find a cave and make it look like a dungeon with mossy cobble and leave + waterfalls

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:00