Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline.

Cheeky_Badger

Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline. Empty Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline.

Post by Cheeky_Badger 2011-01-10, 13:52

We got on one day, all of our windows were broke out, all my wood was gone, and our gardens were destroyed.
    Then we found stairs coming off the tracks, into our town. We asked Battlekid if he could move his tracks, because they were making our town a target. He said he WOULDN'T move the tracks, and that our town was ILLEGAL. OUR TOWN WAS THERE FIRST!! There wasn't ANYTHING there!!! We've already settled down. We have our chests locked with passwords, our houses built and decorated, our mines dug. We can't just leave now :c

Can you do something about it?

And by the way,
    we don't have the names of the griefers,
    sorry.
    battlekid
    battlekid

Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline. Empty Re: Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline.

Post by battlekid 2011-01-10, 13:58

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that your town was griefed, but I can't do much about the railroad. I am fully willing to move any houses, but simply put, my railroad is MUCH higher off the ground than other railroads on the server, and transportation kinda comes first here. I currently can't do much, as your City/Town is NOT authorized by Arbr as a City/Town, and my railroad is completed in that area. It is possible for me to raise my railroad in that region in the future, but current;y I can't, sorry.

The railroad did NOT have stairs, in fact the railroad has NOT touched the ground on purpose AT ALL during it's course. It is not very offensive, and I currently am NOT able to move it. If you can get filmjolk to move it, great, but it's important and I can't get on much during the next few days.

Hope You Understand!
    -battlekid
    Cheeky_Badger

Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline. Empty Re: Battlekid is building a track OVER our town. Shortly after he built it, our town was griefed while everyone was offline.

Post by Cheeky_Badger 2011-01-10, 14:10

I'm not saying YOU put the stairs there. I'm saying the people who griefed us followed your tracks, and found our small town, and built the stairs to get off the tracks.

Also, I was calling it a "town" because it's me, my siblings, and our friends who live there!
    I'm NOT saying it is a "PUBLIC" town, or an "OFFICIAL" town.

battlekid
    battlekid

Post by battlekid 2011-01-10, 14:13

Then it's not my fault, grief always happens and I'm laughing at the fact that my track has not gotten griefed yet Very Happy

Don't blame me, tracks ARE ALLOWED. Protect the town from grief better.
    Cheeky_Badger

Post by Cheeky_Badger 2011-01-10, 14:17

How am I supposed to "protect" our town from grief?!
    It's your fault our town was greifed!
    You could have built your tracks AROUND our town!
    GAHHH

*chucks something at the wall*
    battlekid
    battlekid

Post by battlekid 2011-01-10, 14:21

*sigh*

Sorry my RR "caused the grief", but I can't help much more. Grief is sadly a normal part of the server, and the only thing I can say is look into becoming a offical town... It's around 5000 Gil I believe for a town of your size. Talk to Arbr in game for more info.
    Cheeky_Badger

Post by Cheeky_Badger 2011-01-10, 14:45

We don't want to make it an official town. It's just like a little village of our friends.
    We didn't have a problem until you built your track over our town. I'm sorry I asked you to move it, since it's such a big deal..

It's just annoying when you get on and you go up to your tree farm to see all your wood gone, and all your trees on fire. :/

I was just trying to see if you could help us fix it.
    When I asked you to move it, all I heard is you telling us our "small village of people" was illegal, because it wasn't an "official" town... It just made me really mad.

And I don't really "like" mods very much. Since every mod I've met never did anything but show us that HE is more powerful than us... Like this one mod on the Orcworm server who killed me for supposedly "sassing" another mod, who was one of my old friends, that I was just joking with.

I told him that I got in trouble for having a sense of humor XDDD
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-01-10, 14:56

It's not Battle's problem, it's 100% your fault. If you become a donator, you could have your build zoned, and if you don't, you should make a defense system. Again, 100% your fault. Battlekid is entitled to build on top of your build, since he build much higher, so it isn't grief, and you don't have your build zoned, therefore, it's as good as wilderness.
    Cheeky_Badger

Post by Cheeky_Badger 2011-01-10, 15:18

T_T...

WE DON'T WANT IT ZONED!!!!!!!

And I wasn't talking to you, or ABOUT YOU. So leave me alone!!!
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-01-10, 15:26

It's a forum, I'm an admin on it. You asked for help, I answered for you. If you just wanted to contact Battelkid, you better use a PM. If you just wanted to tell Battlekid's superiors, to accuse him, you could have also used a PM, to Orcworm or any other Admin.

By posting a problem in an open forum, you are asking for anyone to answer.

Thanks for your understandment,

Sincerely,

Pete.
    battlekid
    battlekid

Post by battlekid 2011-01-10, 15:52

Ok dude, we've already told you, WE CAN'T help anymore! Either cough up 5K Gil to Arbr, or live with the grief. Railroads are NOT up for discussion, they are public/private property and NOT something I am changing. If you wish, I can:

A: Help move a house or two out of the way.

B: Make the track higher (only MAYBE).
    Cheeky_Badger

Post by Cheeky_Badger 2011-01-10, 16:16

OMG... I already apologized to Battlekid, for asking him to do something he can't do.

This discussion has already been answered, as you can see clearly.
    You don't have to butt in talking about something that has nothing to do with anything. T_T

I wasn't accusing Battlekid of grieving us, I was blaming him for the grief. And I'm SORRY.
    So it's over now.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-01-10, 16:59

By request of the creator, this thread is locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 19:46