Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
Jarvisd
Ciphon
monpasdg
7 posters

Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory

monpasdg
    monpasdg

Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory Empty Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory

Post by monpasdg 2011-06-29, 00:21

Aight Ladies,

I just setup a plot I'm naming "Big Wood". This plot features 1,380 saplings @80% efficiency. I plan on expanding it further depending on need of mah wood.

Laputa will be receiving free donation of wood, basically as much as they need if I can get the plot cleared every day. As of last night (06/28) I went from 30 to 100 saplings so I should have this filled in a few days for production

Currently, looking to fill @4gil stack. I'll get my store setup for 5gil stack for those who just want 1 stack at a time.

I'm looking for bulk orders to fill. PM Orders so we don’t clutter up this thread please.

Phase 1. Put Down Torch
    Spoiler:

I'm gonna Dig dig dig dig -- Sing to the tune of TNT video on youtube
    Spoiler:

Plant plant plant plant
    Spoiler:

Last edited by monpasdg on 2011-06-29, 02:16; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I find this title even more Humerus)
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory Empty Re: Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-29, 01:43

it's called an auto tree farm, you'll get wood a million times faster than how you would right now. If you don't know how to make one, I'd be happy to come make one with this farm setup. I'd just like a small fee of like 10-20gil if thats ok. It would also help to tell me the dimensions of this room.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory Empty Re: Big Wood, Filling the Hole In Your Inventory

Post by Jarvisd 2011-06-29, 01:46

Thanks Ciphon, go ahead and reduce the price of logs more, that is really cool to do. Learn about something and then tell everyone.
    monpasdg
    monpasdg

Post by monpasdg 2011-06-29, 01:55

Jarvisd wrote:Thanks Ciphon, go ahead and reduce the price of logs more, that is really cool to do. Learn about something and then tell everyone.

I already knew, now that the cats out of the bag so to say. I just made it appear as if I was working my axe
    Jhubbz_
    Jhubbz_

Post by Jhubbz_ 2011-06-29, 02:50

Jarvisd wrote:Thanks Ciphon, go ahead and reduce the price of logs more, that is really cool to do. Learn about something and then tell everyone.

+1
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-06-29, 03:52

Jhubbz_ wrote:

+1

+2
    monpasdg
    monpasdg

Post by monpasdg 2011-06-29, 04:26

Kn16h7 wrote:
    Jhubbz_ wrote:

+1

+2

Are you guys implying Ciphon should edit his post to remove the spoiler? scratch
    Jhubbz_
    Jhubbz_

Post by Jhubbz_ 2011-06-29, 04:41

No, just showing our rage over how much the wood price has gone down due to a few people teaching every guest on the server how to make an auto farm ><
    monpasdg
    monpasdg

Post by monpasdg 2011-06-29, 05:04

Jhubbz_ wrote:No, just showing our rage over how much the wood price has gone down due to a few people teaching every guest on the server how to make an auto farm ><

I have to agree with you on that one. I figured it out on my own, others should do the same I guess. Although, there is a certian town that rhymes with Fronze Bill that has an obvious one. Secretz make moniez
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-29, 06:33

lol everyone knows about auto-farms, not everyone knows how to make them, note how i did not post how to create one.
    sammeh48
    sammeh48

Post by sammeh48 2011-07-04, 18:40

I got 2 auto tree farms.(1 for normal wood other for birch and redwood)
    And i even got a auto wheat farm.
    And a auto sugarcane farm.

yea i know im making the prices lower
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-07-04, 20:04

monpasdg wrote:
    Jhubbz_ wrote:No, just showing our rage over how much the wood price has gone down due to a few people teaching every guest on the server how to make an auto farm ><

I have to agree with you on that one. I figured it out on my own, others should do the same I guess. Although, there is a certian town that rhymes with Fronze Bill that has an obvious one. Secretz make moniez

jarvist started the big fib fest, he told me i tild liz and liz was like HAI NUBZ wanna see mah farmzorz?

-sigh-

never again liz, never again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 21:05