Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

"Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server"

CanHasNoSoul

"Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server" Empty "Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server"

Post by CanHasNoSoul 2011-07-09, 20:03

Ban Reason: No idea

Banner: no idea, wasn't on at the time.

Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:/b]: I didn't grief, but I tried to log on and it said I was banned? is there a bug with McBans?

[b]Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance: If you tell me what I did I'm sure I can provide an answer, Also. Why would I do something bannable after donating? That would just be stupid.
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

"Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server" Empty Re: "Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server"

Post by Kn16h7 2011-07-09, 20:11

mcbans is down. if you get the vanilla ban reason, and 2 others did as well, its a 99.9% chance that itsa MCBans fuckup
    CanHasNoSoul

"Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server" Empty Re: "Disconnected by Server You are banned from this Server"

Post by CanHasNoSoul 2011-07-09, 20:13

Okay Smile
    I'm sure I didn't grief anyway.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-07-09, 20:14

Guys, please pay attention to other posts. Example(s):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

CanHasNoSoul

Post by CanHasNoSoul 2011-07-09, 20:16

Yeah, I did read them. I was just unsure whether I was actually banned and when I would be unbanned if it was McBans fucking up. I'd just like to know when I will be unbanned.

Better to Check, Right?
    CanHasNoSoul

Post by CanHasNoSoul 2011-07-09, 20:19

Scratch that, I'm back on, thanks.
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-07-09, 20:19

... edit button ftw?? please?????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 19:55