Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Um glitch?

jmansplatxox
    jmansplatxox

Um glitch? Empty Um glitch?

Post by jmansplatxox 2011-07-13, 09:57

I cant connect to the server, every time i join it says: You moved to quickly Sad (Hacking?)
    Right before this happened i died by falling off the spawn towers suicidal diving board, (I was just about to help gamer with a mountain take down, and had 1 heart) When i respawned my my screen flashed with the game for a second, and then just background. After that it went black. I exited out of minecraft, and when i tried to rejoin it wouldn't let me. The only two reasons that could have caused this error in that hacker catcher program(I don't know the name) were A (because my spawn was a bed in a 2 block house and the spawn glitch shucked me somewhere. Or B: My new mod: Smart movement which might have somehow made me seem to go extremely fast (although there is no function of the mod that makes you go faster except for sprinting, which i did not do). If this was the mod i will uninstall it, and if this was the spawn glitch may i please be unbanned. I assure you i am not hacking, and never will( i have been playing on orcworm for too long).
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Um glitch? Empty Re: Um glitch?

Post by Orcworm 2011-07-13, 10:03

jmansplatxox wrote:i will uninstall it

That's a good idea, considering your name isn't on the ban list.
    jmansplatxox
    jmansplatxox

Post by jmansplatxox 2011-07-13, 10:15

Fixed, ya it was the mod, i'm disappointed cuz that was a cool mod but, well, oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 18:40