Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher

Jacobthatsme
    Jacobthatsme

Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher Empty Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher

Post by Jacobthatsme 2011-07-14, 22:51

I'd like that someone permabanned Decatas and The_Glitcher, I had some help from Grintendo earlier today with grief from Decatas so he had an 48 hour temp ban, but when i used my teleporter to my other house (the TP was well hidden) I'd noticed around 4 - 5 bypasses of my LWC, my farm was totally cleaned from all it's crops by the_glitcher, and Decatas started a big flood on my second floor.

At first i was okey with the 48 hour temp ban but this have just gone to far.
    I wont bend for any appeal from them since this is not an acceptable behaviour... Got positions if wanted.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher Empty Re: Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher

Post by FillerB 2011-07-14, 22:55

Coordinates?
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher Empty Re: Heavily griefed by Decatas and his sidekick The_Glitcher

Post by Rulyon 2011-07-15, 03:26

Jacobthatsme wrote: Got positions if wanted.

ALWAYS required Jacob. Staff can't do SHIT if they don't know where to go to check it out.
    The_Glitcher
    The_Glitcher

Post by The_Glitcher 2011-07-15, 13:21

Can I just say that I had nothing to do with Decatas and I'm sorry for the crops. anything I can do to make up for my mistakes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 19:55