Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+14
killer465465
Ciphon
Yarwood
blockybalboa
Pete
lolyounoob1
DoughnutSpanker
GoDjMike
Grintendo
Albuca
Gnomeygnome
Orcworm
FillerB
ajtro08
18 posters

Gnomeygnome griefed me before I got banned. [images]

GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Gnomeygnome griefed me before I got banned. [images] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gnomeygnome griefed me before I got banned. [images]

Post by GaMerG77 2011-07-28, 11:00

Wow, if this was a day before the log reset and he reports it the day later and installed Permissions and iChat he would've gotten Gnomey banned.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Gnomeygnome griefed me before I got banned. [images] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gnomeygnome griefed me before I got banned. [images]

Post by Yarwood 2011-07-28, 11:11

GaMerG77 wrote:Wow, if this was a day before the log reset and he reports it the day later and installed Permissions and iChat he would've gotten Gnomey banned.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you carry the views of staff these days.
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-07-28, 11:14

Yarwood wrote:
    GaMerG77 wrote:Wow, if this was a day before the log reset and he reports it the day later and installed Permissions and iChat he would've gotten Gnomey banned.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you carry the views of staff these days.

Q.Q

What? I'm just saying he would've gotten banned and no way to prove it.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-07-28, 11:41

Of course he wouldn't have got banned... We wouldn't ban for a screenshot that shows the presence of someone (or his NPC) at a certain place... That's just stupid. This is even more true since the guy who complained was just banned for griefing the guy he is complaining against...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-07-28, 12:30

Actually, I would've asked him for a /whereami screenshot.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-07-28, 12:35

ajtro, seriously this server has faced way worse than you and your little alternate account

Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-07-28, 12:44

Ya no way i could of got ban from this little punk even if he had the mods. He had no /lb toolblock saying my name and that home was not on the serv, so getting the waypoints would of ben wrong.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-07-28, 14:02

Pete wrote:I run team porty... It's me and my imaginary friend... I don't have a web page either, so... Awesome, we're pretty much the same! ^_^

And Ruly. ^.^

Also:

ROFFLECOPTER at the inventory hot bar change between pics 1 and 2. XD
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-07-30, 04:46

this is why i think that no one should get banned just based off of screenshots of them standing with a bucket near lava, yes this is a orcworm npc and i put down the lava...

Gnomeygnome griefed me before I got banned. [images] - Page 2 2011-011
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-07-30, 04:49

lol yah he should have shown the logs with the lb stick and block.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 18:39