Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+8
sieve
onlinerocker
Grintendo
serioussam
SlaveofRH
Pete
Orcworm
TangyLimeOrgasm
12 posters

The one time I want to come back on.

TangyLimeOrgasm

The one time I want to come back on. Empty The one time I want to come back on.

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-07-30, 13:43

I got banned for griefing SeriousSam97.

I don't even.

Oh, hello everyone. I was let on many months ago because I said Hi to Orc.

And to the very lovely few that know me, griefing isn't my deal.

If one of you could look into that and just let me know what I dun did, that'd be great.

Thanks!
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

The one time I want to come back on. Empty Re: The one time I want to come back on.

Post by Orcworm 2011-07-30, 14:37

Code:
    2011.06.18 08:29:50  Banned user: tangylimeorgasm with the =Reason: Griefing SeriousSam97. =ADMIN: SlaveofRH =IP:

24 hours.
    Pete
    Pete

The one time I want to come back on. Empty Re: The one time I want to come back on.

Post by Pete 2011-07-30, 15:11

Yay! TLO is coming back! (Join the PVP server and join our faction.)
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-07-30, 15:13

Spoiler:

Griefing SeriousSam. He requested a ban so I did.
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-07-30, 16:02

Haha, alright alright.

I'm pretty sure I was in a protected part of a mine, hence all the stone I mined, I guess. Can we get a testimony from Serious? Because I honestly do not even know. Shouldn't I have been tried in a reasonable amount of time?

Let alone be notified of a ban like that. A pm or a thread explaining why would have prevented this.

Last edited by TangyLimeOrgasm on 2011-07-30, 16:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)
    serioussam
    serioussam

Post by serioussam 2011-07-30, 16:56

well It was a tunnel that was leading to my house in devan's city which I blocked off awhile ago and it was a pretty minor grief so I don't mind you being unbanned but idk if I have a say In this
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-07-30, 17:01

serioussam wrote:well It was a tunnel that was leading to my house in devan's city which I blocked off awhile ago and it was a pretty minor grief so I don't mind you being unbanned but idk if I have a say In this

Don't remember. But I'll take your word for it, seeing as you're for unbanning me. Not only shall I owe you one, but I think that my punishment should rest in the hands of serioussam, the person I inconvenienced.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-07-30, 18:38

Soon people are going to think if you brake into their mine that's grief too, lol!

Oh wait... :/
    serioussam
    serioussam

Post by serioussam 2011-07-30, 18:52

That tunnel isnt even supposed to be there, could you tell devan
    ASAP?
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-07-31, 03:02

serioussam wrote:That tunnel isnt even supposed to be there, could you tell devan
    ASAP?

Sure thing.

And mines can easily be stumbled upon, lol. Ya never know where you're going in those cave systems unless you have wiremod on.

And I don't even know serioussam all that well, anyways. So it probably isn't vendetta. AND the tunnel isn't even supposed to be there, according to LE Sam.

onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Post by onlinerocker 2011-07-31, 06:10

TangyLime haven't seen you in a while Very Happy!
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-07-31, 07:40

You're back? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-07-31, 08:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    TangyLimeOrgasm

Post by TangyLimeOrgasm 2011-07-31, 13:00

PureCraft wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm back on. See y'all around sunny
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-08-02, 02:43

TangyLimeOrgasm wrote:
    Sure thing.

And mines can easily be stumbled upon, lol. Ya never know where you're going in those cave systems unless you have wiremod on.

And I don't even know serioussam all that well, anyways. So it probably isn't vendetta. AND the tunnel isn't even supposed to be there, according to LE Sam.

Here's something that might help you not get banned in the future

Rule H of the griefing section of the server rules states:
    If you accidentally grief into someone’s tunnel or house, do not cover it, inform a staff member and you will be forgiven, failure to do so will result in a ban. (if no staff present, then leave it alone, and leave a post on the form about it, include co-ordinate and screenshot)
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-02, 04:16

Forumbans all round? Or was this previously in a different category?
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-08-02, 04:21

Yup, forumbans all around since this always has been in appeal AFAIK. Read. The. Bloody. Rules. And. Keep. To. Them. People.

As for the Staff posting without evidence to add or contributing anything worthwhile: the only reason you AREN'T 3-day forumbanned like the rest is because it would take too much effort on my part to kick you out of all the groups that protect your sorry ass. Fucking act like Staff for once, follow the procedures and keep bullshit out of Appeals. Otherwise I will go the extra mile the next time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 15:59