Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
Krellyn
FillerB
Yarwood
TEST
8 posters

Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER)

TEST

Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER) Empty Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER)

Post by TEST 2011-08-01, 05:13

BAN APPEAL [TEST]
    Ban Reason: For using a hack to kill a boss instantly
    Banner: Sydney
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:/b]: I admit to doing it, but Sydney was spamming Skeletron Bosses at me.
    [b]Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance
    : Because I really think the Orcworm Server is fun.

PS: I don't know if this is the right forum, so forgive me.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER) Empty Re: Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER)

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-01, 05:35

Whats your ingame name
    TEST

Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER) Empty Re: Ban Appeal Request (TERRARIA SERVER)

Post by TEST 2011-08-01, 05:38

Yarwood wrote:Whats your ingame name
    TEST
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-08-01, 05:40

TEST wrote:Sydney was spamming Skeletron Bosses at me.
    Someone get to the truth of the matter om this. If this is true then I want Sydney banned/stripped of rank. Even though I don't play Terraria anymore, that kind of power abuse just doesn't fly.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-08-01, 05:52

FillerB wrote:
    TEST wrote:Sydney was spamming Skeletron Bosses at me.
    Someone get to the truth of the matter om this. If this is true then I want Sydney banned/stripped of rank. Even though I don't play Terraria anymore, that kind of power abuse just doesn't fly.

If that was true, the server would have crashed. Assuming the Terraria server is still using the same VPS as when I was running it, THREE King Slimes crashed it. Multiple Skeletrons would have totally crashed it.

And, assuming Orc's using a non-shitty VPS, could it be Sydney was spawning him upon request? What if he didn't know it was bad, lol.
    Sydney
    Undead

Post by Sydney 2011-08-01, 05:55

Yeah, I spam bosses all the time, its not like it was fucking up the server or anything. Go ahead and remove me. I was just having some fun fighting multiple skeletron bosses at once. He instakilled them. So I banned him, End of story.

Also hackers deserve to be banned, Request to be unbanned denied.

I should really stress this, Me killing them didn't do anything. Nothing at all, they use hacks to get all of their stuff, all of their money was hacked so. I was just messing around, I honestly didn't think you guys took it that seriously, but whatever, It just frees more time for me to hang out other places

I had fun guys, thanks.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-01, 06:03

I don't really see a problem with spawning bosses, everyone on Terraria edits their inventory and shit anyway. It's like Minecraft pre 1.2.
    TEST

Post by TEST 2011-08-01, 06:06

Sydney wrote:Yeah, I spam bosses all the time, its not like it was fucking up the server or anything. Go ahead and remove me. I was just having some fun fighting multiple skeletron bosses at once. He instakilled them. So I banned him, End of story.

I should really stress this, Me killing them didn't do anything. Nothing at all, they use hacks to get all of their stuff, all of their money was hacked so. I was just messing around, I honestly didn't think you guys took it that seriously, but whatever, It just frees more time for me to hang out other places

I had fun guys, thanks.
    Well, I didn't hack my money or my stuff, I just hacked to get the skeletrons out of my way.
    And I don't think that Sydney should be stripped, I respect his right to spawn bosses, its just that he was spawning them on my property.
    Sydney
    Undead

Post by Sydney 2011-08-01, 06:08

TEST wrote:
    Sydney wrote:Yeah, I spam bosses all the time, its not like it was fucking up the server or anything. Go ahead and remove me. I was just having some fun fighting multiple skeletron bosses at once. He instakilled them. So I banned him, End of story.

I had fun guys, thanks.
    Well, I didn't hack my money or my stuff, I just hacked to get the skeletrons out of my way.
    And I don't think that Sydney should be stripped, I respect his right to spawn bosses, its just that he was spawning them on my property.
    You never asked me to stop. If you wanted me to stop you should have said so. I was just messing around.
    TEST

Post by TEST 2011-08-01, 06:13

Sydney wrote:
    TEST wrote:

I had fun guys, thanks.
    You never asked me to stop. If you wanted me to stop you should have said so. I was just messing around.
    \
    I tried to tell you, but I was busy staying alive Crying or Very sad
    TEST

Post by TEST 2011-08-01, 06:49

I had fun guys, thanks.
    What do you call making it day time and spawning dungeon guardians?
    G
    G

Post by G 2011-08-02, 09:10

Well as a friend of both TEST, and Sydney, i already know Sydney didnt get stripped of power, because he said "because i'm awesome." But i really think Test should be unbanned. Though it is already settled with Sydney, i think TEST should have a second chance because he really has a fair arguement, i mean, spamming bosses isnt cool to do on someone's home property. If they're trying to do something or get something done, they deserve the right to be able to do what they gotta do, not just run and fight for their lives.

BTW Test, don't double post.
    TEST

Post by TEST 2011-08-02, 16:01

Well can the ban at least be a ban until 1.06 comes out? confused
    G
    G

Post by G 2011-08-02, 23:49

That sounds good considering 1.06 comes. Out in late summer or later than that shit.
    TEST

Post by TEST 2011-08-03, 15:21

Anybody?
    RumDoodleBoss

Post by RumDoodleBoss 2011-08-03, 19:27

This matter should be solved, i mean you should both get warnings, but on the other hand if Sydney led you to hacking, via spawning bosses it is slightly more serious on his end of the stick than yours.
    G
    G

Post by G 2011-08-03, 22:23

Test,trust me all your missing is what we built" noone is ever on so i just wenit on like 5 other servers.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-03, 22:58

Stop posting til a member of staff makes a decision, thanks.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-04, 01:29

Sure, until 1.06 is released.

Seriously though, if the guy wants to spawn a few bosses now and again I couldn't care less. I mean, what else is there to do on that game? Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 16:28