Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block"

Pwnly

Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block" Empty Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block"

Post by Pwnly 2011-08-04, 08:05

BAN APPEAL Pwnly
    Ban Reason:
    (According to MCBans) "[Honeypot] You have been caught destroying a honeypot block."
    Banner:
    [honeypot]
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why::
    Said "honeypot" block was glass, and I didn't mean to break it.
    Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance:
    I didn't even notice this was a ban until I couldn't get onto my main server Rolling Eyes Not sure if our servers are in a common group, but I couldn't get in. I don't plan on coming back to orcworm, but I'm afraid this accidental ban is going to keep me off my main server Scared...
    gamemaster1494
    gamemaster1494
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block" Empty Re: Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block"

Post by gamemaster1494 2011-08-04, 08:11

Pwnly wrote:
    BAN APPEAL Pwnly
    Ban Reason:
    (According to MCBans) "[Honeypot] You have been caught destroying a honeypot block."
    Banner:
    [honeypot]
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why::
    Said "honeypot" block was glass, and I didn't mean to break it.
    Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance:
    I didn't even notice this was a ban until I couldn't get onto my main server Rolling Eyes Not sure if our servers are in a common group, but I couldn't get in. I don't plan on coming back to orcworm, but I'm afraid this accidental ban is going to keep me off my main server Scared...

I don't think this was accidental. You griefed and hit a honeypot block..

Also, if your "main" server has mcbans, it may of kicked u off do to a low reputation? Not sure.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block" Empty Re: Ban Appeal - Broke "honeypot block"

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-04, 08:38

It's good that other servers will have prior knowledge of your history, so the ban will not be removed.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-04, 12:38

Just to "help" a bit, your main server owner can add you to a whitelist to allow you in even if you don't have enough reputation, so... Yeah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 14:51