Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Rardical
kyalwebb
6 posters

I have no idea what I did to be banned...

kyalwebb

I have no idea what I did to be banned... Empty I have no idea what I did to be banned...

Post by kyalwebb 2011-08-04, 13:02

To whom it may concern

Hi im kyalwebb thats also my MC account name. I have been banned for griefing, by a staff member Godjmike, anyways it says im banned when i try to log in and i dont know what i did or how i did or what i didnt do but im srry, id like to atleast know what im banned for and im srry i didnt mean to grief or w/e it was(it says for griefing when i try to log on). For w/e i did or w/e rule i broke im srry, if you cant forgive and let me back in to play and have fun i understand, thanks for your time.

Kyalwebb
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

I have no idea what I did to be banned... Empty Re: I have no idea what I did to be banned...

Post by Rardical 2011-08-04, 14:02

read this and you will know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    kyalwebb

I have no idea what I did to be banned... Empty Re: I have no idea what I did to be banned...

Post by kyalwebb 2011-08-04, 14:30

Hey, I thought me justinz and his cousin where friends in Ripplyskydivers city, well i did it messing around i didnt even know what griefing was until now im new to MC, and it was a mistake i was messing with J, well i messaged him and told him the story and im sorry, i put it in a chest of mine and i was gonna give back next time i was on either to him or back on this throne chair, well i asked him to lift the ban, and if not i understand.. kinda
    epvprul3s
    epvprul3s

Post by epvprul3s 2011-08-04, 16:49

Rardical wrote:read this and you will know

read this and you will know too

Sorry for posting here but when do people finally start reading the rules before posting in here?! I'll take that 3 day ban but seriously guys... is it so hard??
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-04, 18:18

kyalwebb wrote:i dont know what i did
    kyalwebb wrote: id like to at least know what im banned for
    kyalwebb wrote: I have been banned for griefing, by a staff member Godjmike.

Besides that, here is the evidence of you, not meaning to grief:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

That's just some basic, not in depth screenshots of you. I felt like even a tenth of what you did was enough for a ban. You took a diamond block, destroyed a decent amount of fences, griefed a floating house, and yet you didn't mean to. You should be very happy that I'm in a good mood, or that I even considered making a constructive response to this. Read the rules, and most importantly, understand them.

Appeal accepted.

Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-04, 20:43

Also. Thanks rardical for posting the reason behind the ban, however us Staff can deal with it Razz

and epvprul3s don't be such a smartass.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-05, 00:57

Yarwood telling others not to be a smartass... derp.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-05, 02:47

In prevention of the inevitable, Locked. Wink
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-05, 04:36

Orcworm wrote:Yarwood telling others not to be a smartass... derp.

Irony

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 14:32