Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
GaMerG77
kalantigos
6 posters

RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES

kalantigos

RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES Empty RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES

Post by kalantigos 2011-08-04, 23:42

here goes.
    3 men walk into a bar.
    they start chatting and the 1st man says, i think i have the smallest head in the world.
    the 2nd man says i think i have the smallest hand in the world.
    the 3rd man says i think i have the smallest penis in the world.

then they all go to check in the guiness world record book.
    the 1st man says
    YES I HAVE THE SMALLEST HEAD
    the 2nd man says
    YES I HAVE THE SMALELST HAND
    the 3d man says
    WHAT, WHO THE HELL IS JUSTIN BIEBER

lawls
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES Empty Re: RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES

Post by GaMerG77 2011-08-04, 23:43

Spoiler:
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES Empty Re: RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES

Post by Rulyon 2011-08-04, 23:45

SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-08-05, 00:54

RANDOM JOKE WHICH MADE ME LAUGH FOR AGES Celebr10
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-08-05, 06:33

Oh I know a good joke:

One day it got really crowded in heaven, so god decided that for one day only, to only let people who died in a terrible way into heaven:

God asked the first man how he died.
    He responded "oh it was terrible, I came home one day to my 15th floor apartment to find that my wife had been cheating on me, so I looked all around the house, and I saw him hanging over the balcony by his fingers, so I took a hammer and knocked him off, but then he landed in the bushes and survived, so I took my refrigerator and threw it down after him, crushing him. Then I shortly after had a heart attack from all the disturbance, an died."

God agreed that that was a terrible way to die and let the man in, then the second man came up, and god asked him how he died,
    The second man responded "well, it started when I was doing aerobics on my 16th floor apartment balcony, when I fell over the edge, luckily I cought on to the balcony below mine, but then some maniac came up with a hammer, and banged all my fingers so I fell, an landed in some bushes to see a refrigerator coming down on me"

God gave a chuckle and let te man in, then the third man came up and god asked how he died and he said "ok picture this: I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator..."
    kalantigos

Post by kalantigos 2011-08-05, 21:39

LOL hhahahaa Very Happy good one ciphon Very Happy
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-06, 08:16

I would post my jokes, but females, jews and black people would probably track me down and burn me. >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 09:51