Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+9
blockybalboa
uberblake
UrMomsMoat
Kn16h7
Ciphon
DoughnutSpanker
Gnomeygnome
Jhubbz_
Devan12321
13 posters

Guess what... i got something to say :D

Devan12321
    Devan12321
    Asshat

Guess what... i got something to say :D Empty Guess what... i got something to say :D

Post by Devan12321 2011-08-05, 15:36

-SNIP-

Theres the skype msg i got from Zoobia/Wee77Snaw/JoeTheSheep
    im just saying that there all a guy. lol You just got mind fucked. like i did.

Edit:Rulyon

If ANYBODY at ALL, including staff members, flames Zoobia over this, I WILL BAN them from the forums. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    This includes flaming OUTSIDE of the forums.
    The words used in that confession reveals self-acceptance issues that were finally (to some extent, at least) conquered. I'll not have anyone here teasing them over it.

This is your one and ONLY (pre-emptive) warning.

Edit:FillerB

In addition Devan is PERMABANNED from the forum for this serious breach of trust and privacy. He may, and I stress the may, be unbanned after a while depending on what my fellow forum-admins (minus Patrick) and Orc think. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you who thinks this kind of stupid shit is funny.
    Jhubbz_
    Jhubbz_

Guess what... i got something to say :D Empty Re: Guess what... i got something to say :D

Post by Jhubbz_ 2011-08-05, 15:47

Last edited by Jhubbz_ on 2011-08-06, 01:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post removed because it was incredibly immature ><)
    Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

Guess what... i got something to say :D Empty Re: Guess what... i got something to say :D

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-08-05, 15:51

This is realy sad.....
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-05, 16:03

[EDIT:] Post removed out of respect.

Last edited by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-08-05, 19:10; edited 1 time in total
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-08-05, 16:04

Hah I knew she (he I guess now) wasn't really an art teacher!

But still Zoobia was a very fun person nonetheless an I can find room in my heart for forgiveness
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-08-05, 16:09

Guess what... i got something to say :D O_o10
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-05, 16:39

Newfag pretender zoobia..
    Removed from plots..

We've all been trololololololloled..
    Good day.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-05, 16:57

The only thing that I can't really understand...
    Zoobia's a...GUY?!?!!?!!?!!??!?!!?

That calls for a skin change. Now.
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-08-05, 17:18

too good to be true..
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-08-05, 17:40

I snipped the chatlog out. Three guesses why I did that and the first 2 don't count.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-05, 18:35

FillerB wrote:I snipped the chatlog out. Three guesses why I did that and the first 2 don't count.
    It was too long
    The chat style didn't really make sense (like the log [personname]: thing)
    They couldve paraphrased it better.

You couldve just cleaned it up a bit and put it in a spoiler instead of removing the whole thing. It was an interesting story, so...just put it in a spoiler and make it pretty.
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-05, 18:36

Blake, it was a serious invasion of privacy. The fact that Zoobia posted this IN SKYPE on a private conversation and not on the forums should prove that she never meant to tell everyone.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-05, 18:40

DoughnutSpanker wrote:Blake, it was a serious invasion of privacy. The fact that Zoobia posted this IN SKYPE on a private conversation and not on the forums should prove that she never meant to tell everyone.

*he. And also, you should never claim your female when your a male. People will eventually find out, and you will get flamed for it.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-05, 18:45

Can we at least make up an interesting story then? It would make it more exciting instead of just "I'm just saying there all a guy".
    Something like:
    Zoobia realized her true inner self, that although some may be a little mad, she was actually a he, and 12 years were taken off of her (now his) life. What a miracle!!
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-05, 18:45

UrMomsMoat wrote:
    DoughnutSpanker wrote:Blake, it was a serious invasion of privacy. The fact that Zoobia posted this IN SKYPE on a private conversation and not on the forums should prove that she never meant to tell everyone.

*he. And also, you should never claim your female when your a male. People will eventually find out, and you will get flamed for it.

Hey guess what, I said SHE because if SHE wanted us to know something gender related, SHE would have told us.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-08-05, 18:49

DoughnutSpanker wrote:
    UrMomsMoat wrote:

Hey guess what, I said SHE because if SHE wanted us to know something gender related, SHE would have told us.

Good for you, Donut. Smile

I'm going to go all Papa Bear here for a minute.

If ANYBODY at ALL, including staff members, flames Zoobia over this, I WILL BAN them from the forums. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    This includes flaming OUTSIDE of the forums.
    The words used in that confession reveals self-acceptance issues that were finally (to some extent, at least) conquered. I'll not have anyone here teasing them over it.

This is your one and ONLY (pre-emptive) warning.
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-08-05, 19:04

after i realised what i had read, i was deeply sadened by this, and zoobia boy or girl whatever the age your a good person, and i hope you are not to emotionally effected by this to come hang out with me on minecraft. =D
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-08-05, 20:02

In addition to what Ruly said: Devan is permabanned from the forum until further notice. Let this be a warning to everyone who thinks that this kind of stuff is "funny".
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Albuca 2011-08-06, 00:11

I didnt get a chance to read it before it was removed, so I dont know exactly what was said.
    But to all of you who think this is funny, you are all Assholes, plain and simple.

And Zoobia, who I'm pretty sure this is related to, if you ever want to talk let me know.
    I know we havnt had a chance to play together much on MC, but I promise that I WILL NOT pull a dick Devan and tell anyone, anything that was said in confidence. As is all the work I did at a Mental Facility that I volunteered at, everything that I saw/did/etc is covered by a NDA for life (I'm pretty sure its that long lol)

All the best,

-A

PS. In addition to what FillerB and Ruly said, if I see any flaming inside the Game on ANY of the servers, you will be tempban'd, the length of which depending on the severity.
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-08-06, 02:30

D:
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-06, 03:51

Devan permabanned...that's kinda funny.
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-08-06, 04:32

And how is that?
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-08-06, 05:25

FillerB wrote:And how is that?
    It just is. I was in a skype call with him..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 03:29