Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Grief complaint - lebox_pro

synyster117
    synyster117

Grief complaint - lebox_pro Empty Grief complaint - lebox_pro

Post by synyster117 2011-08-09, 21:58

so quite a while ago i realized that some of my cake in my house was missing so i used /lb to see who it was. The lb said that lebox_pro had destroyed my cake, this made me wonder how he got into my house in the first place since all my doors are locked. However i just assumed that one of my house mates left a door open and didn't close it, so i just forgot about the whole thing.
    However a few weeks later i used my portal to go to the nether and noticed some of my wall was missing. After using /lb it turned out to be lebox_pro, thus revealing the mystery of how he got into my house.

screenshot below (you cant quite see the wall here)

Grief complaint - lebox_pro 2011-011[/img]

Grintendo has checked this but didn't do anything since he thought lebox_pro was already banned.
    lebox_pro
    lebox_pro

Grief complaint - lebox_pro Empty Re: Grief complaint - lebox_pro

Post by lebox_pro 2011-08-09, 22:09

But you already report me for this and I got banned and unbanned 3 days later... the whole cake story and If I hurt your feelings ask me ingame I'll give you cobblestone or repair that wall... If you want gill I'll give you some or some diamonds....
    If I grief something that isn't on purpose and I don't want to get banned again for the same thing...
    synyster117
    synyster117

Post by synyster117 2011-08-09, 22:10

If i remember correctly you got banned for something completely different, which doesn't involve this in any way.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-09, 22:43

Lebox, i've had multiple reports of grief from you. I'm not sure if i still have those screenshots because they were a long time ago.

I even remember this particular case. I think i had temp banned you before hand, so did not issue a perm afterwards.

Are you saying you've already been punished for this cobblestone wall grief? If you haven't, then you are still accountable for these actions.

For future reference it doesn't matter if you "accidently" grief. Grief is grief, and we do not tolerate it.
    lebox_pro
    lebox_pro

Post by lebox_pro 2011-08-09, 23:58

His house is in neather so I thought I was abandoned and I come in but today he tp-ed me to place that I ''griefed'' and I fix it and I also offered him some gill cake diamonds cobblestone or whatever he wants but he said that ''he don't care about my items'' Once again I'm sorry for this but it was long time ago and I think that I got banned for this already...
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-10, 00:04

You haven't received a punishment for the cobblestone wall. Not from me at-least.

Synyster, it's your call if he's punished.
    lebox_pro
    lebox_pro

Post by lebox_pro 2011-08-10, 00:12

Not for cobblestone wall He reported me for cake and I think this wall and It is past and now he reports me on the same thing that happend in the same time as cake thing that is multiple reporting i think.... and what kinda of man are you? I ask you to repay you with goods or money because I feel sorry for that grief and you say NO to that omg It's like you want to get rid of players :S
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-10, 00:35

Because you can't buy yourself out of a punishment with items.

You griefed, therefore, if the player you grief (or the staff member) wants a punishment, you can't buy yourself out.

Last time you were punished for the cake, not the wall.
    synyster117
    synyster117

Post by synyster117 2011-08-10, 01:13

I think he does deserve to be banned since this is not his first grief and that he was already on his second chance. Although i'll leave that decision for the members of staff.

I will say though, that he used the same excuse on me as he did in his previous appeal, saying he didn't know that people lived there. Even though it was pretty obvious someone did.

Furthermore when accused of his crimes he proceeded to mock us.

EDIT- last time he was punished for griefing someone else's house, not for griefing my cake.

https://orcworm.forumotion.co.uk/t4078-ban-appeal-lebox_pro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:55