Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Pete
some_ranger1
6 posters

peterporty and real life discrimination

some_ranger1

peterporty and real life discrimination  Empty peterporty and real life discrimination

Post by some_ranger1 2011-08-15, 10:52

first off i may of said something like you have downs and you live in a third world country nice water but this was all jokes and in good spirit from my understanding
    then peter dropped this bomb shell
    i dont have the logs but it said
    typical Jew only wants money and items,
    after i killed a teammate of his now i assumed it was a joke but then he said he was serious so i took this as a grave offense
    i would like to see him gone once and for all after all the stunts hes pulled i find it sad that he would stoop so low
    i have made a list of fellow jews that want to see action taken
    [8:44:59 PM] Orcworm: i am a jew and i cant beleave what i just read do something about it
    [8:51:54 PM] Taylor Peterson: i am a jew and i cant beleave what i just read do something about it
    [8:57:01 PM] Wyatt Mellott: i am a jew and I cant beleave what I just read do something about it
    more and more of my peoples stand up and let your voice be heard!
    Pete
    Pete

peterporty and real life discrimination  Empty Re: peterporty and real life discrimination

Post by Pete 2011-08-15, 11:15

Wyatt and Orc are not jewish, and I have no idea who Taylor is. Now, you said you were offended you were called a jew (which I didn't do, BTW); so obviously, you have a problem with jewish people.

Now, about the things you did. You clearly said offensive things to wards third world countries, which is pretty low, considering I actually am form a third world country, and about 1/3rd of the world is too; but I can actually let that go. What I really find offensive is that you insult people with the down syndrome. Seriously, that's just what scum does, it's the lowest kind of discrimination: against genetically disabled.

Now, time to prove you don't really care, and you did this only because you're a butthurt kid: You said you didn't care several times, even when the staff online asked what punishment you thought I should get, you said "none, lol" or something in the lines. Then, you said you would drop the jew thing if you weren't banned, so you threaten me and staff, that's obviously wrong. You also said you weren't even jewish, so I really don't see why you would be offended, but even if you are, you clearly don't even care.

Just for people to know: We were BOTH punished with a miserable 2 hour temporal ban. IDK why you're complaining when you clearly deserve a larger punishment than myself.

A final note though, I'm tired of you attacking people and trying to get them banned afterwards, that's really annoying and doesn't really make you seem "cool", if that's what you think.
    some_ranger1

peterporty and real life discrimination  Empty Re: peterporty and real life discrimination

Post by some_ranger1 2011-08-15, 11:25

what im really mad about here is the fact i got banned first is that some type of racist act "ohh haha ban the Jewish guy first" why wernt you banned first pete why
    also pete when i attack people they should know better then to say anything back because I'm better then them in all aspects and yes it does make me very cool if u didn't notice
    and i do care and i would love to see you prove wyatt and orc are not Jews go for it cause you can't
    and like i said i know alot of people with down syndrome so it makes it ok to make fun of them does it not?
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-08-15, 11:28

some_ranger1 this is for you!
    peterporty and real life discrimination  129209578446597494
    Ranger... it doesn't make it ok for you to make fun of them.
    some_ranger1

Post by some_ranger1 2011-08-15, 11:30

baldy stay out of this this isnt your fight dont get hurt this is between me and pete and we will battle for whats right
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-15, 11:30

No, it does not make it ok to make fun of a demographic because you know some of them. Also, I don't need to prove it, you know it, I know it, they know it.

The fact that you're somewhat good at clicking your mouse while playing a multiplayer sandbox game does not give you any special permission to insult and discriminate people either.

We both got banned within a couple of seconds, one HAD to be banned first. If I was the admin, I would also have banned the person bitching the most first, TBH.

Just to finish, you try way too hard to sound superior, you should really try to stay cool sometimes. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows you're not better than anyone at anything, so... You can as well not lie about it and accept it.

EDIT: Baldy, I did stop, but he kept going, I requested a ban, so we both got banned. I'm perfectly ok with both of us getting banned, but the butthurt kid just needs to keep bitching.
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-08-15, 11:32

Its on the forum I can post in it if I want. If you wanted it private you should've made it a message.
    Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-08-15, 11:34

[img][/img]How dare you sir! HOW THE HELL DARE YOU SAY I'M NOT JEWISH! (Cap rage) How dare you offend me and my people in such horrific accusations saying we are not what we clamed to be. What gives you the right to say who I am! Don't think a two hour ban is good enough for such hate full racist PIG! I am sick and tired of your BS and everyone ells in the world saying such hateful things about the Jewish population!

peterporty and real life discrimination  Racism_its_everywhere
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-08-15, 11:36

Baldymoint7 wrote:Its on the forum I can post in it if I want. If you wanted it private you should've made it a message.

https://orcworm.forumotion.co.uk/t4269-posting-in-complaints-read

No, no you can't.

Also, here is some evidence for PetePorty's side, even though I believe both parties are being completely stupid:

lolorcwormonsteam wrote:[ORC] Orcworm: lololol
    M r. K r e l l y n <3: Im going to post in there
    M r. K r e l l y n <3: Orc, are you Jewish?
    [ORC] Orcworm: (censoring)
    [ORC] Orcworm: (censoring), LOLOLOLOLOl
    [ORC] Orcworm: no, im not
    M r. K r e l l y n <3: Watch
    some_ranger1

Post by some_ranger1 2011-08-15, 11:37

pete i dont think you know who you just talked to with disrespect do you know who i am let me show you
    peterporty and real life discrimination  0032-bees-knees
    peterporty and real life discrimination  Most-interesting-man-240
    peterporty and real life discrimination  Cd-cover
    and i am better then everyone on this server its quite clear darling step up and play harder next time pete
    some_ranger1

Post by some_ranger1 2011-08-15, 11:39

orc is clearly lying i dont know how long you have known him but he is a known lair dont beleave anything he says besides what i post with timestamps like this
    [9:30:27 PM] Orcworm: I think your right some_ranger1 your better then everyone on this server lol your the best
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-08-15, 11:39

Jewish isn't a race... its a religion. and don't double post ranger Razz. I understand Krellyn. Don't make me get Pat up here to check the logs!
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-15, 11:45

Ranger, don't double post please, use the "Edit" button if you don't want to be banned from here too.

BTW, you're just trolling now, which is the 2nd rule broken, one more and you're out.

Thanks for the evidence, Krellyn.

Now, SR1, if this is a serious complain, leave it be resolved by admins, if it is not, stop trolling my forums, specially the complaints section.

(BTW, yeah, what Zu said is right; please don't post here unless you're directly involved, are staff or have something relevant to say.)
    Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-08-15, 11:46

Stop watching South Park just to get your stereotypical outlook on life and racist remarks about a religion and grow the hell up!

peterporty and real life discrimination  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5JZ57896x25H1sxhbZtEiOFKg4o7Myh3agg5at2RfhP5uqGT4
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-15, 11:51

I actually dislike southpark a lot, and have watched it only a couple of times.

Again, please don't post unless you have something relevant to say; I don't ban right away, and I give chances, but really: stop it.
    some_ranger1

Post by some_ranger1 2011-08-15, 11:52

lol sorry about the double post forgot about that rule..
    and peter peterporty and real life discrimination  Y_so_srs
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-08-15, 11:54

Enough of this shit. Locked until Staff resolves it.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-08-15, 11:54

That's it. User banned for a day, staff can still discuss about his complaint if they want.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-04, 00:12