Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
walla56
uberblake
GoDjMike
Orcworm
badbob48
9 posters

I was banned

badbob48
    badbob48

I was banned Empty I was banned

Post by badbob48 2011-08-16, 12:42

BAN APPEAL badbob48
    Ban Reason:I don't know
    Banner:GodjMike
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why::No grief.
    Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance:Because I didn't do anything
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

I was banned Empty Re: I was banned

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-16, 12:53

GoDjMike has 24 hours from the time of your post to submit evidence, otherwise you shall be unbanned.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-16, 14:40

I banned you purely for the fact that 10 minutes of solid evidence is clearly too much of a coincidence. I followed you around for quite some time, taking notes on what you were doing. I recorded these instances, and picked out the most obvious, easy to explain ones. I can't record a commentary on what you did when, but I can in text, narrate why each clip is significant.

Clip 1: Player Badbob48 is hit by a zombie, and falls off of a short cliff, without taking falling damage. Which is recreated in the end of the video by me. And I did take falling damage from the same spot. You cannot pull out the graceful roll card here because you're not high enough of a level to not take falling damage after preforming a graceful roll. You get reduced falling damage when preforming a graceful roll.

Clip 2: Badbob48 punches Urmomsmoat from a far distance (just a specific instance) which would advocate to the use of extended reach.

Clip 3: Badbob48 at the very end of the clip, when Moat is blocked from view behind the dirt block, hits him from a far distance.

Clip 4: Badbob48 falls from a height which should give him 1/2 heart of damage, but he takes none.

Clip 5 & 6: I recreate some of his falls, and do take damage from them.

From what I can take from seeing this in action, which is mostly portrayed in the video, which I did throw together in a very short amount of time (so don't criticize me too bad) is that you are using client modifications which give you the ability to take no falling damage, and use extended reach. I can only imagine what else you'd be capable of with that client modification. In other words, first hand experience, multiple witnesses, and common sense got you banned. And watch the video in 480p, or don't troll me for bad quality. And for you Badbob48, a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. We can't trust that if we unban you that you'd never use those client modifications again. Appeal Denied.

badbob48
    badbob48

Post by badbob48 2011-08-16, 14:57

Would you please look at my falling level? (acrobatics). Second of all, I rapidly click my mouse to punch people, which hits them even when it is unlikely (ask uberblake). That does NOT look like a far distance to hurt someone from, and even if it is, lag can make it look bad.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-16, 15:13

In defense to my own brother (risking a ban) I would like to say how he DIDN'T use whatever mod that is. We use the same computer for minecraft (check the ips).
    This shows me trying to use the mod, but failing.
    Also, I would like to show you MY acrobatics.
    see?:
    As you can see, my acrobatics is only 32, yet I completed a roll on my first try. Look at my hp and you can see that I haven't been practicing. And even if you think that 1/2 a heart is a lot, look at the video, I started with half a heart. His acrobatics is around 170 and he has a MUCH higher chance of a roll than me.
    Obviously, badbob48 hasn't been using any mods to give him advantages.
    badbob48
    badbob48

Post by badbob48 2011-08-16, 15:28

check my acrobatics, its over 170 and you took different jumps then i did
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-08-16, 15:36

badbob48 wrote:Would you please look at my falling level? (acrobatics). Second of all, I rapidly click my mouse to punch people, which hits them even when it is unlikely (ask uberblake). That does NOT look like a far distance to hurt someone from, and even if it is, lag can make it look bad.

I did in fact look at your Acrobatics level, which is 177. Even at this level, performing a graceful roll does not negate all damage taken from a fall, although it does reduce the damage taken.

Regarding the fact that you click you mouse "rapidly" I would think that would affect speed that you hit someone, not distance.

And talking about how far you really were hitting Moat and Nuttnbutt from, here's a couple close ups.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I can't be arsed to stay up and argue small details with you at this moment. I watched everything you did for a 10 to 15 minute period, while with two other people that I trust. They agreed with me when I suggested that you use client modifications, and I collected evidence, banned, and here we are. I also mentioned that the video did not give the true essence of your client modifications, but gave a small look at them. The part that really convinced me was seeing you first hand, and interacting with you (PvP).

uberblake wrote:In defense to my own brother (risking a ban) I would like to say how he DIDN'T use whatever mod that is. We use the same computer for minecraft (check the ips). This shows me trying to use the mod, but failing.
    Also, I would like to show you MY acrobatics. As you can see, my acrobatics is only 32, yet I completed a roll on my first try. Look at my hp and you can see that I haven't been practicing. And even if you think that 1/2 a heart is a lot, look at the video, I started with half a heart. His acrobatics is around 170 and he has a MUCH higher chance of a roll than me.
    Obviously, badbob48 hasn't been using any mods to give him advantages.

Alright Blake, can you explain to me the topicality of your level of acrobatics to your brothers? Because as I've said before, performing a roll does reduce damage, but it does not make it so you don't take damage. The amount of damage he should have taken from that fall shows that somehow he didn't take damage, which is part of the reason he was banned. And I still don't understand why your ability to use whatever mod you're referring to, since the youtube video is not working for me, affects if your brother can or can't. I banned him after watching him for an extended period of time, and I came to the conclusion of client modifications after seeing him not take falling damage.

badbob48 wrote:check my acrobatics, its over 170 and you took different jumps then i did

The first jump I took was the exact same one you did, and the second jump was the same falling distance. Which would result in the same amount of damage.

I won't be able to discuss this for a little while, so you most likely will have to wait for my response to your replies. But, I do give UrMomsMoat and Nuttnbutttrouble permission to post in here what they experienced while pvping Badbob48.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-16, 15:50

I showed that we didn't have the plugin. If we don't have the plugin, then he shouldn't be banned. If you didn't know, gracefull rolls completely destroys fall damage. And if there is barely any fall damage to be done, and a roll reduces it, then there is no fall damage.
    The screens can also be explained by lag. Watch someone walk in a straight line, what you see is them skipping to the next block, and this is greatly increased with jumping. Now if the game detects that you hit someone it immidiatly turns red, but you still are in the same position as you were earlier from movement lag.
    Hopefully the video will be up soon, and my point will be proven with the fact that we don't have the plugin. You can check our ips and they are the same. This proves that we are using the same computer, and therefore if I don't have the plugin he doesn't have the plugin.
    badbob48
    badbob48

Post by badbob48 2011-08-16, 16:02

Clicking rapidly makes the amount of hits stack up, so you get hit first and jump forward, then jump forward a second time almost immidiatly because of the second rapid click.
    So for example:
    I hit you twice very quickly. You jump forward at the same time both of those hits were made, making it look like you jump forward twice within one hit. Then some random guy dressed up as a chicken comes up and bans me because it looks like I am using a stupid mod.
    walla56
    walla56

Post by walla56 2011-08-16, 16:08

Uberblake, from my limited knowledge of computers and the internet they use, if you both share the same IP address, then you just have the same internet connection. And if you both do use the same computer, it is extremely simple to change out your .minecraft folder, as I do when I want to use my single player mods, or just log into your computer as a different person. I also may have been there when these accusations were made (there were a couple of bob figures today) and I remember accusations of client modifications coming from other players. As said in the McMMO wikia
    Rolling is based on the acrobatics skill level, for every point in Acrobatics players have a .1% chance to Roll.
    The chance on a Graceful Roll is .2% for every point in acrobatics. To make a Graceful Roll hold shift while falling. This can also reduce the damage greatly.
    Notice how it says reduce damage greatly, not stop all damage from happening. The PvP may have just been lag, but you must hold shift when you land to initiate a graceful roll, and as shown in Mike's video, he held shift after he landed.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-16, 16:18

Graceful rolls reduce damage greatly, so that height wouldn't have been a problem for him anyways.
    Second, I wouldn't want to clean out my minecraft file because of the precious screenshots and gamem's jar file that I had to use because I couldn't install any mods (ask gamem). As you can see from the screenshot, I still have improved chat (you can tell because I scrolled up, hence no "screensht taken whatever"). This proves that I didn't delete the minecraft folder.
    badbob48
    badbob48

Post by badbob48 2011-08-16, 16:41

it doesent matter if it was a roll or gracefull roll because either way at that height i would not take any damage by doing either
    badbob48
    badbob48

Post by badbob48 2011-08-16, 17:03

I have more proof
    C:\Users\Jason\Documents\Camtasia Studio\Win 2\Win 2.html
    This somewhere in here it shows the distance that ryoman is jumping away, and it looks like its hax
    Edit: Badbob48 didnt log out...sorry for the double post. Thought this was me (uberblake)
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-16, 17:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Vid of me going through the jar file and such. Proof that there is no Pickaclient

win:
    .You may have to full screen to see it detailed. If you still doubt me, ask blockybalboa, ryoman123, or fuego about the above video (looks like hit once, but repeated jump back) and the will tell you that it did not involve hacks.
    Also...
    GoDjMike wrote:
    And I still don't understand why your ability to use whatever mod you're referring to, since the youtube video is not working for me, affects if your brother can or can't.
    If I can't use it, my brother cannot use it because we share a computer. I can also not use it because I don't have it. If we don't have it, neither of us can use it.
    fuego293
    fuego293

Post by fuego293 2011-08-16, 17:41

Ok ok. C'mon you guys, tell me you havent clicked the mouse rapidly over and over again to hit some1. They fly back like 5 yards! And while they are flying, they get hurt. Is that really and Extended Reach Mod? No, it's a i clicked my mouse 100 times in 5 seconds to kill some1. It's not a reach mod, it's just a really, REALLY, happy mouse clicker. As for fallin and not takin damage, im not completely sure..Hope this helped...
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-16, 17:48

For the no fall damage thing...when I rolled I didn't take any fall damage. Look my first vid, before the screenshot, where i have only 1/2 a heart missing. Then at the screenie, you can see that after I rolled I took NO fall damage. This proves that he didn't use any hacks.

Collectively, all of this evidence proves he was not using hacks. A completely pickaclient-free jar file with video evidence of "extended reach without hacking", and proof that fall damage is negated with even a simple roll.

This appeal makes me feel like I'm playing Phoenix wright...I can win an impossible case.
    nuttnbuttrouble
    nuttnbuttrouble

Post by nuttnbuttrouble 2011-08-16, 18:37

I NuttnButTrouble was there to witness the events, it wasn't only on me and Urmomsmoat that he used these reach hacks on in the list were gricett (or something like that), grintendo, a zombie, a creeper, and finally he out reached a skelital archer with his fists and the archer was using a BOW. now i don't know shit about the roll crap but he did hit me from 4 to 6 blocks away and i was not "jumping towards him" like he says people do to get the double hit on them. i would hit him and hold s to go back to get the maximum reach out of him. there for i think that the ban stands.
    skoglol
    skoglol

Post by skoglol 2011-08-16, 20:36

Uberblake, you use the word "proof" a lot yet I see none. All the videos and screenshots you've provided (the ones that worked) is made after the fact. Any changes could have been made. You also say that you don't wanna wipe your .jar, and that is proof your brother did not have a client mod. You also show a .jar with improved chat. How is this in any way "proof" or "evidence"?

Your IP is only your "adress" on the internet as far as the modem in your house. It does not specify which computer on the local network you are using. Even my 72 year old very computer unsavvy granpa knows that. Same goes for trying to link stuff with the local computer path.

uberblake wrote:This appeal makes me feel like I'm playing Phoenix wright...I can win an impossible case.
    Bwahahahaha, that's cute! He thinks he's going to win. Laughing

Conclusion: Uberblake is a naive 13 year old, or an extremely naive 17 year old. Or he is mentally challenged. One or more of those.
    The "proof" and "evidence" is thinner than a female catwalk model, for the most part because it's all captured after the fact but also because it's not proof at all.
    Oh, and I don't care whether he did anything against the rules or not. I just can't stand it when people are wrong on the internet.

And I'm probably getting a forum ban. It was well worth it Cool
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-17, 02:30

Uberblake, perhaps you should tell your brother it's not a good idea to log on to another server I'm running and blow shit up when he's banned from one already.

Code:
    2011-08-15 09:39:32 [INFO] Zz_For_Dannnnn lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    2011-08-15 23:06:05 [INFO] badbob48 [/71.177.82.54:56616] logged in with entity id 3673251 at (440.4170001602944, 25.0, -166.81783738855432)
    2011-08-15 23:06:14 [INFO] badbob48 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    2011-08-16 06:34:54 [INFO] badbob48 [/71.177.82.54:55582] logged in with entity id 3674067 at (432.6463674891848, 22.719374583814897, -156.92738725979797)
    2011-08-16 06:37:53 [INFO] badbob48 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    2011-08-16 13:30:59 [INFO] Zz_For_Dannnnn [/92.22.166.14:50789] logged in with entity id 3687041 at (-542.84375, 76.0, -1141.21875)

Code:
    2011-08-16 13:57:36 [INFO] <Grintendo> WTF
    2011-08-16 13:57:40 [INFO] <Grintendo> Who blew up our MONUMENT
    2011-08-16 13:57:49 [INFO] <Grintendo> Oh come on

And for that reason, appeal denied.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-17, 02:44

So that's who it was! Well thank-you Orc Smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 23:57