Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn

WeatherChanging
    WeatherChanging

Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn Empty Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn

Post by WeatherChanging 2011-08-28, 01:53

Hi there,

Umyc, Ciproflox and me are looking for a spot to setup a shop -or: to co-own a shop with other interested players in Spawn.

Is there an affordable free spot available (less than 20K Gil) or does anybody want to sell her/his shop? Does anybody else want to join with us?

If you have suggestions or want to join us in this venture, let us know in this topic.

Thanks for reading.
    skoglol
    skoglol

Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn Empty Re: Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn

Post by skoglol 2011-08-28, 03:58

Considering a single plot sold at 15k a little while ago, I doubt you'll get a lot of "affordable" offers Smile I might consider renting you my plot though, let me think about it.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn Empty Re: Looking for a spot to open/co-own a shop in Spawn

Post by Jarvisd 2011-08-28, 06:42

Naw sometimes people are so inactive we sell their plots. But each one is 5k, and that already is really high.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 16:00