Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again...

AdrenalineDM

AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again... Empty AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again...

Post by AdrenalineDM 2011-08-28, 08:30

Ban Reason: Honeypot something...
    Banner: I don't know
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:/b]: I don't admit
    [b]Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance:

My friend michael plays this server, and about a week ago he told me to join, so I went to his house and what not. I took a look around, but I didn't really have time for minecraft at the time. Yesterday he told me his account got banned, idk what it was for. But I can't get on the server because it claims that I destroyed a honeypot block. I KNOW that I didnt, and I also know that my friend michael knows my minecraft password. So I think he might have had something to do with it but I'm not sure. I would greatly appreciate if somebody could un-ban me, because I did nothing wrong...
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again... Empty Re: AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again...

Post by patrickfreed 2011-08-28, 09:00

Why do you think making another topic will help your chances in any way?
    Not only did you blatantly break the in-game rules, you broke the forum ones too...
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again... Empty Re: AdrenalineDM ~ Honeypot ban ~ Again...

Post by PureCraft 2011-08-28, 10:22

We are not 4chan...
    AdrenalineDM

Post by AdrenalineDM 2011-08-28, 14:09

patrickfreed wrote:Why do you think making another topic will help your chances in any way?
    Not only did you blatantly break the in-game rules, you broke the forum ones too...

Did you not even read what I had to say?

I asked him like 5 hours ago, and he confirmed that he did, and he said sorry. Idk why he did it, he said his account got banned do.
    So calm your tits k? <- I lol'd

Last edited by patrickfreed on 2011-08-28, 14:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't need a reason)
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-08-30, 10:25

Denied. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 06:32