Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+9
Krellyn
uberblake
FillerB
sieve
patrickfreed
E Karney
onlinerocker
darkxephos
DoughnutSpanker
13 posters

Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours

DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours Empty Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-28, 13:51

Discuss.
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours Empty Re: Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours

Post by darkxephos 2011-08-28, 14:01

Why the fuck would anyone build that.
    onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours Empty Re: Machine That Creates "Feces" That is Bio-Chemically the Same as Ours

Post by onlinerocker 2011-08-28, 14:01

A shit machine.
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-28, 14:06

I think it's cool that we can manufacture a device that replicates a system as complex as our digestive systems.
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Post by darkxephos 2011-08-28, 14:08

I think that it's horrible and if thats what scientists are doing then I think they have to much time on theyr hands.
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-28, 14:10

Too much time on their hands? If this is a waste of time, then what is worthy of their time?
    E Karney
    E Karney

Post by E Karney 2011-08-28, 14:10

curing cancer
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-08-28, 14:10

darkxephos wrote:I think that it's horrible and if thats what scientists are doing then I think they have to much time on theyr hands.
    Not really, seeing as they put all their time into building this machine.
    This is their job, not their hobby.
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-28, 14:12

E Karney wrote:curing cancer

I was waiting for someone to say that. Yes, they could be. But, as Patrick said,

patrickfreed wrote:This is their job, not their hobby.
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-08-28, 16:57

i see someone else watches vsaucce
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-08-28, 17:51

See this as a step up to curing cancer. What a lot of people fail to realize is that the human being is an INCREDIBLY difficult system of interlocking parts. All these parts work together to make you able to post shit (no pun intended) like "go cure cancer instead of making this". What do you think this is ultimately for? Why, to better grasp the secrets of our biology.

make system that replicates a part of human biology -> better understand human biology -> be able to use new gained knowledge in, for example, cancer-related research
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-08-28, 17:55

Small intestine cancer:
    1. Rip out small intestine because it's cancerous.
    2. Replace it with this machine.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-08-28, 18:03

darkxephos wrote:Why the fuck would anyone build that.

Not to mention that they were creating a machine that creates a Hamburger out of feces. It was meant to keep the nutrients our body rejects and turn it into an additive to some false meat or some shit.

Check it out.
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-29, 01:16

FillerB wrote:See this as a step up to curing cancer. What a lot of people fail to realize is that the human being is an INCREDIBLY difficult system of interlocking parts. All these parts work together to make you able to post shit (no pun intended) like "go cure cancer instead of making this". What do you think this is ultimately for? Why, to better grasp the secrets of our biology.

make system that replicates a part of human biology -> better understand human biology -> be able to use new gained knowledge in, for example, cancer-related research

Thank you, that is one of the things I was going to say to Ranger Karney, but I had a brain fart and forgot. Razz

Last edited by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-08-29, 03:35; edited 1 time in total
    E Karney
    E Karney

Post by E Karney 2011-08-29, 02:53

Did you mean me? Ranger hasn't posted on this... yet.
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-08-29, 03:34

Oh, derp. My mind is kinda slush today. I woke up to a busted water pipe in my basement, and have been trying to clean it up. D:

Last edited by DoughnutSpanker on 2011-08-29, 03:49; edited 1 time in total
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-08-29, 03:38

science is getting too productive these days, i think eventually humans will make the mistake of creating a better version of us. which will then rid the world of its less productive creators.

trolling aside, this could be a very important invention in our history
    some_ranger1

Post by some_ranger1 2011-09-02, 04:20

feces ohhhh now it makes scene i thought it said faces :\
    Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-09-02, 12:09

darkxephos wrote:Why the fuck would anyone build that.

Why the F would you build anything on MC ~_~... 'Cause there board as hell.
    skoglol
    skoglol

Post by skoglol 2011-09-02, 16:12

Did that machine make this thread?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 22:08