Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
Chazdude42
Jarvisd
NeroTheDarklord
7 posters

A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot

NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot Empty A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-03, 10:13

I think we might be able to reduce the ammount of people getting caught in the honeypot if we actualy do not try to hide the warning signs behind torches, what do you think?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot Empty Re: A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot

Post by Jarvisd 2011-09-03, 10:14

Most of the honeypot bans are from random honeypots that are so numerous no one knows where all of them are.. So no thankyou.
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot Empty Re: A tiny suggestion about the TNT honeypot

Post by Chazdude42 2011-09-04, 01:00

I still laugh a little bit when some guest comes on and is like 'someone make me OP' then <superkillerdeathbanana has been banned for breaking honeypot block> xD

So basically, no, its fine how it is
    Spxify

Post by Spxify 2011-09-04, 01:20

All griefers.. Smile
    2Fat2Furious

Post by 2Fat2Furious 2011-09-15, 05:11

Honestly i got banned because i was curious if somebody was stupid enough to actually place some tnt blocks ( placement is dissalawed ) make a glass cage and put some sings saying to don't touch it withouth zoning , the next thing i knew was " You where banned for breaking a honeypot block. " , *darn i'm 5 minutes old on this server give me a break!*.

What can i say , i'm a lucky man Very Happy , i one think you guys should make some diamond houses and so on and honeypot them , that would mean the guy really tried to grief and steal , i do not believe that the glass honeypot saying "don't even think about it" is fair....
    Spxify

Post by Spxify 2011-09-15, 06:17

2Fat2Furious wrote:Honestly i got banned because i was curious if somebody was stupid enough to actually place some tnt blocks ( placement is dissalawed ) make a glass cage and put some sings saying to don't touch it withouth zoning , the next thing i knew was " You where banned for breaking a honeypot block. " , *darn i'm 5 minutes old on this server give me a break!*.

What can i say , i'm a lucky man Very Happy , i one think you guys should make some diamond houses and so on and honeypot them , that would mean the guy really tried to grief and steal , i do not believe that the glass honeypot saying "don't even think about it" is fair....

It's still griefing, if you use some common sense and you see blocks placed by someone else, why bother breaking them?
    mp273

Post by mp273 2011-09-18, 07:37

what the hell is an honeypot?
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-09-18, 07:41

A honeypot is a block that gets autobans someone when they grief it. There is various honeypots so don't grief at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 22:22