Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Temp Banned

killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Temp Banned Empty Temp Banned

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-05, 04:28

Alright I think I know why I was banned for 72 hours because i tp killed someone. I had no knowledge that I was tp killing Chaosslice as i thought the rule was 1 1/2 minutes then you can kill them and jarvisd said that afterwards aswell when he complained. This has happend to me in the past and i have complained lots of times and been ingnored COUNTLESS times. I admit there was a accidental reccurance of this a couple of minutes later when he wanted his stuff back so i tped him to me when i was atspxify's aquaduct on /mc i gave his stuff back then forgot about /mc so I said sorry and went down got his stuff then he said ok tp me to you one more time but dont kill me so in tped him to me gavehim his stuff when he started to attack me then aattacked and killed me. Jenius said that this was illegal as it happend within 20 seconds of the tp. Is he getting temp banned?

So i guess when 3 days are up i am going to be demoted back to guest like rykleos?

I was really just posting this to check if I had actually done anything wrong and i am sure i have gone wrong somewhere because i trust Orcworms knowledge of the rules.

I didnt know where to post this so i just posted it in ban appels.

I would appreciate it if you answered my questions.

Thanks for reading this.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Temp Banned Empty Re: Temp Banned

Post by Jarvisd 2011-09-05, 04:31

Nope smart ass, I said you killed after 1 1/2 minutes when you were telling everyone you waited 5. So now you are plain lieing about what you thought the rules were.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-05, 04:42

Ok then I am very sorry for lieing i just dont want to be banned as i dont play any other server or single pleayer as I find them boring but I did think that I waited 5 minutes but if the logs say it was 1 minute to 1 and a half then it probably true but the question I want answerd most is if I will be demoted when i am unbanned and if i am if I where to donae 15 whilest seving my banned time would i be unbanned instantly?

Last edited by killerd0nkey on 2011-09-05, 04:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fail)
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-09-05, 05:16

You shouldn't even kill anybody after you've TP'd to them, unless you tell them you're going to attack.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-05, 05:43

I TP'd him to me by his request and 1 time i did that he killed me.

I have taken the time to look at the rules now and realized I should have done that before I am now aware of what i have done wrong.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-09-05, 06:37

Unlike Rykleos you are now on your second chance rather than your third, so there will be no rank loss.

Code:
    Sun Sep 04 18:34:58 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : killerdonkey1: /tphere chaosslice

Code:
    [09/04/2011 18:36:27 CEST] killerdonkey1 maimed chaosslice wielding stone sword

Code:
    Sun Sep 04 18:51:20 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : killerdonkey1: /tphere chaosslice
    Sun Sep 04 18:51:28 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : killerdonkey1: /msg serg kill him
    Sun Sep 04 18:51:36 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : SergentPineapple: /msg killer no
    Sun Sep 04 18:51:42 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : killerdonkey1: /msg serg please
    Sun Sep 04 18:51:49 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : SergentPineapple: /msg killer no il get banned

2Fat2Furious

Post by 2Fat2Furious 2011-09-06, 11:37

Sorry for sticking my nose in , but kill you actually abused tp once more besides this,you tped to me and tried to kill me with a iron shovel , after i told you to leave me alone (in my way) and asked you why don't you want to leave me alone you said you hate guests. That means you broke a rule , you tp'ed to me withouth asking for permission , and you attacked me withouth warning with the sole intent of killing me.Now i did ask sir Orcworm to check , not sure if he had the time to do it , but the thing is you abused tp being fully aware of the rules , i am sure you didn't w8 more than 5 seconds to attack me. You may ask how do i know you where aware of the rules , simple you stopped after i said i'l report you. Also the proof is in my own ban appeal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

That means that you did things like that not just 1 time so i believe that your temp ban was deserved. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Also , i did read this before posting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

--------------------
    Best regards,
    2Fat2Furi0us.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-23, 07:51

Sigh I didnt want to come back to this post but when did I tp to you? I specifically remeber following you but orc can check it was a wile ago now.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-09-23, 07:53

It's been 16 days. CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 00:14