Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal.

Bobbybob107

Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal. Empty Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal.

Post by Bobbybob107 2011-09-21, 09:51

Hello and thank you for reading this.

I started playing on orcworm for the first time today on the temp server (I believe that's what its called, I think the IP was orcworm.co.uk:1) I made a home a few minutes (by foot) from spawn. I went out hunting to get some food (so I didnt starve to death) for a few minutes. When I came back, I noticed two player tags in my home, as I was walking down the steps leading to the basement. As I got closer to them, I killed them because I believed they stole from me. After killing both of them, my suspicions were confirmed, they had taken all the items in my chest. A few minutes later, one of them came back to my basement and I thought he was going to attack me because he was wielding a steel (or stone) sword. I killed him for a second time. Several minutes later I tried to return to the server and got the message "Your MCBans reputation is too low, sorry!". I figured that I was banned, either temporarily or permanently (I have no idea which) for killing. I remember seeing signs posted that PVP was allowed, but not near the spawn. I was about 200-300 blocks from spawn, and underground when I killed them. I read the rules section of the server and I didnt kill them against the rules. I went on to mcbans.com, but could not find my username, bobbybob107, on there. I then made an account on mcbans.com to see more information (if there were any). While following the steps, I had to connect to their server (test.mcbans.com:20023). When I connected, I saw the message "XRay hacking, appeal at orcworm.co.uk". I believe thats why I'm banned (?). I share my account with a few friends and I know some of them install mods. I think that they may have done it. I just changed the password now, just in case they were on the server.
    Sorry for making this so drawn out, but I really wanna play on the server and Im sorry for killing those people (albeit, legally). And Im going to ask my friends if theyve used the XRay hack on orcworm. Thank you very much for reading all of this, and I really hope I get to play again!
    Thanks, bobbybob107
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal. Empty Re: Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal.

Post by GoDjMike 2011-09-21, 10:47

You have access to this account, thus you are responsible for what happens on said account. Jarvisd banned you for clear x ray hacking quite a while ago, and let me provide the evidence. I had, and still have about 100 screenshots of you x ray hacking, and it is quite obvious. Since we do not unban for x ray hacking, you'll either have to stay banned, or pay for an unban.

Please, refer to this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GoDjMike on 2011-09-21, 10:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derp, just read the thread)
    Bobbybob107

Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal. Empty Re: Bobbybob107 wants to make a ban appeal.

Post by Bobbybob107 2011-09-21, 10:58

Fair enough. How much money is it to be unbanned? Can I pay with paypal?
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-09-21, 11:22

Yea, PayPal is fine, I'd say at least 5 Pounds, which is the equivalent to $8 USD, you can donate more if you'd like to get the full donator package/commands. But, 5 pounds is what Orc usually says.

Edit: Just use the ChipIn button on the forum home page, that will direct you to his paypal.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-09-22, 12:02

I would say we should give an unban, as he has shown really good behavior on the tempmap.
    Bobbybob107

Post by Bobbybob107 2011-09-23, 09:35

Sorry but,
    I just tried to go on and I was banned.
    I did kill mass amounts of people, but they were trespassing and attacking me, all outside of spawn.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 05:57