Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

If You Cannot Connect To Server And Need Help CLICK!

lac6jh
    lac6jh

If You Cannot Connect To Server And Need Help CLICK! Empty If You Cannot Connect To Server And Need Help CLICK!

Post by lac6jh 2011-01-22, 15:16

Hey guys i understand how to do this completely and would be willing to help via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an application that can let someone access your computer as if it was there own, if you think there is a risk, there isn't! you have more control than i do all i need you to do is send me your TeamViewer info and i will be able to help you out! if you need help you can PM me or Post on THIS Forum your call

I Will coordinate with you and i can help you out ASAP and get you playing on this amazing server! (if you feel uncomfortable about this you can record it with some of the following desktop capturing systems if you really are scared about someone messing you up!

FREE Desktop Capturing "Apps"
    (PC)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    (MAC)

These Can Also Be Used For Recording Youtube or Live-Streaming... Have fun tell me if it worked and if you liked it!
    lac6jh
    lac6jh

If You Cannot Connect To Server And Need Help CLICK! Empty Re: If You Cannot Connect To Server And Need Help CLICK!

Post by lac6jh 2011-01-22, 19:13

Just Made A Youtube Video on HOW TO CONNECT! (MAC)

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:56