Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Ban appeal on behalf of maxtellier

Ryoman
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

Ban appeal on behalf of maxtellier Empty Ban appeal on behalf of maxtellier

Post by Ryoman 2011-10-15, 08:46

BAN APPEAL [Maxtellier]
    Ban Reason:Honeypot
    Banner:Honeypot
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:: He was banned supposedly for breaking a honeypot block.
    Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance:Maxtellier is my one and only alternate account, the account belongs to my friend. I rarely use it and the last time I used it was on the chaos server. It is possible that my friend used the account recently and broke the block but it seems unlikely because he doesn't play Minecraft much.

Keep in mind he is new to minecraft and has only played multiplayer a few times. He probably didn't know there were rules against griefing. Thank you.
    Ryoman
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

Ban appeal on behalf of maxtellier Empty Re: Ban appeal on behalf of maxtellier

Post by Ryoman 2011-10-15, 15:33

Sorry for double posting but could a staff member look into this i posted this 8 hours ago :/ .
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-15, 16:23

Ryoman wrote:
    BAN APPEAL [Maxtellier]
    Ban Reason:Honeypot
    Banner:Honeypot
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:: He was banned supposedly for breaking a honeypot block.
    Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance:Maxtellier is my one and only alternate account, the account belongs to my friend. I rarely use it and the last time I used it was on the chaos server. It is possible that my friend used the account recently and broke the block but it seems unlikely because he doesn't play Minecraft much.
    Keep in mind he is new to minecraft and has only played multiplayer a few times. He probably didn't know there were rules against griefing. Thank you.

Someone did it.

Unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 21:19