Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

banned from orcworm.co.uk:25565 for grifeing

ragequiter64
    ragequiter64

banned from orcworm.co.uk:25565 for grifeing Empty banned from orcworm.co.uk:25565 for grifeing

Post by ragequiter64 2011-10-17, 07:51

dear orcworm i have been banned for grifeing devojones and 1234 excorsist home i was not playing at the time which was
    2.40pm - 3.10pm
    which at the time my sister was on i wish i could say i have never been banned but that would make me a lier
    i think my sister was on my minecraft account on the server orcworm.co.uk i have pictures of the placed and destroyed block
    i would like to be unbanned asap i was going to donate this week end but i cant if im gonna be banned forever
    sinserley ragequiter64

i am greatly sorry for any inconvince i have caused in the server..... Sad
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

banned from orcworm.co.uk:25565 for grifeing Empty Re: banned from orcworm.co.uk:25565 for grifeing

Post by GoDjMike 2011-10-17, 10:04

You would be very correct in saying that this is not your first ban appeal. In fact, this is your fifth one. And, even if it was you, or not, you just can't stop griefing. On the basis that this is your fifth appeal, and your account is not secure, I'm going to have to deny it. If you make another appeal, it will be locked and you will be forum banned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 19:38