Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+9
Orcworm
Yarwood
thebadhatter
Ciphon
GoDjMike
some_ranger1
darkxephos
luminousmouse
Rardical
13 posters

Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap.

Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap. Empty Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap.

Post by Rardical 2011-10-17, 13:50

Open the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Ok there's way to many to post so that is enough for now.
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap. Empty Re: Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap.

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-17, 14:06

Linkin' park but no Metallica? Evil or Very Mad
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap. Empty Re: Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap.

Post by Rardical 2011-10-17, 14:10

luminousmouse wrote:Linkin' park but no Metallica? Evil or Very Mad

darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Post by darkxephos 2011-10-17, 14:15

Some are decent, but you missed these ...

some_ranger1

Post by some_ranger1 2011-10-17, 14:25

Haha old school -

GOOD Metal -

plenty more of where these come from Awesomez
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-10-17, 14:33

GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-10-17, 14:50

"Some of my favorite":
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-10-18, 00:59

I personally enjoy linkin park, U2, and pretty much all 80's music
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 03:41

Nice GoDj, and Rard as well, +10,000 respect points to both of you Wink
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 03:48

Why the prejudice towards hip hop and rap, you bastards.
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 04:03

You mean c-rap? I hardly consider it music at all.
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 04:06

You have a deep-seated preconception about an entire genre that you know very little about because you are purposefully ignorant of it.

Also, rap and hip-hop are different things. Don't lump them together.

You obviously know what you're talking about.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-10-18, 04:10

Eminem, Tupac, Biggy, Professor Green

Also

thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 04:13

Yeah, Yarwood, they're all shit.

'part from Debussy
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 04:22

thebadhatter wrote:You have a deep-seated preconception about an entire genre that you know very little about because you are purposefully ignorant of it.

Also, rap and hip-hop are different things. Don't lump them together.

You obviously know what you're talking about.

Know very little about? I'm around this terrible "music" all the time, so my question to you is, how can you make such an assumption of someone when you know nothing about them? And I do lump Hip-hop, pop, and rap together, in the "terrible" category, rap being by far the worst of them. I am a very open-minded person, but there is just nothing for me at all in these genres of "music".
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-10-18, 04:24

Nostalgia confirmed.
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 04:27

It's obvious by the assumptions you're making that you're generalising greatly.

"The rap/hip-hop I am exposed to is bad, therefore all rap and hip-hop is bad"

can you see my point?
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 04:34

Yes, I can see your point, but I'm afraid it is invalid. I have been exposed to all types of music and in great numbers (due to my love for music). In the past one the internet, and irl (not to mention what's played on most radio stations), I have had numerous rap/hip hop songs recommended to me. None of which pleased me in any way. My whole point of this being, I've been exposed to most rap/hip-hop.
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 04:41

Well, no need to be a h8er init

"Just some songs some people may like If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap."

Doesn't that sound so much nicer? :3

Last edited by thebadhatter on 2011-10-18, 04:53; edited 2 times in total
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 04:49

That extra "if you don't like that hip hop/rap crap" specifies what the post is about, and what kind of music will be included in the post.
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 04:54

Probably a futile attempt, but y'know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikWDmCatKA
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 05:02

Well, that was certainly different from the usually recommendation, but still not exactly my cup of tea :3 but anyway, on to my musical post----

Spoiler:
    Tried to give it some variety Wink
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-18, 05:20

Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap. Ponify10
    U Jelly of those Paint.net skillz?

omg it loops!
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-10-18, 07:28

Ciphon, I like all the 80's music too. I like pretty much all of it from the Beatles and up.

Mike, awesome songs. Love the Foo Fighters.

Last edited by Rardical on 2011-10-18, 08:40; edited 1 time in total
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-10-18, 07:49

I didn't think that counted as flaming - there was a conflict in opinion which eventually resulted in a sensible middle ground of mutual respect and acceptance, cuz we is winners.

Luminous has wonderful music taste, Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins ftw.
    maroon_potatoe

Post by maroon_potatoe 2011-10-18, 08:00

luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-18, 08:17

Yeah, that was everything but flaming. It was nothing more than a conversation with a slight disagreement, which was resolved in a very peaceful way.

Edit: And thanks Badhatter Smile
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-10-19, 07:14

the only song I'll ever need
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-10-20, 01:23

sieve wrote:
    the only song I'll ever need
    Just some songs some people may like. If you don't like that hip hop/rap crap. Mah_nigga-%28n1310692687557%29

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 18:09